Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-26 22:40:07

FrankWBC

WorldsBestCarrier link and statement

https://www.youtube.com/c/BeastMuscleShow (New Window)

Hey all riders and dreamers out there,

somebody gave me the link to this topic and i read some of the posts from "my shoulderride yesterday".
So this is going to be my only post, bacause i dont have time to care all this writings and postings. i rahther Do than talk. I didnt used a translation software, so if there are mistakes, you can be happy that your english is much better than mine...

Anyway i want to make a statement myself and what i do. So i am student, i studied Biotechnology in Germany, have a degree in bachelor of Sience and have a ingeneurs title, i am going to study to get masters degree also. I do powerlifting since 10 years and since 7 years i do it hard, if you believe it or not, in ten years there was no week where i dont done workout.

I was first german champion in Benchpressing in 2011, the same year i was 10. Worldchampion in Benchpress. After that i made no any competition anymore.

So you can imagine that i knew what i do and know how to do it and i know my body. I never used Hormones/Anabolics/stereoids. my whole testosterone comes from my OWN balls, and my whole endurance comes from my own iron will and my never ending hard workout.
From studying i have profoundly knowledge about molecular biology  cell biology, chemical and nuritional facts, wich i can use for my workout.

i never earned a cent with my Strenge/Body , but i worked 10 years for it. Since one year i noticed that lift and carry stuff and tried to offer the service and  a lot of people are very happy that i offer it and try it or want to try it. They write me, we talk a bit, plan our meetings and meet.

i decide who i meet with, i decide what i gonna do and what NOT. i decide what i charge. YOU dont have to think care about anything. Or do you care about childrenwork/-abuse when you see somebody with a cotton shirt !?
I know my limit and my goal is it to reach it. Till now all my meetings were very positive. I really enjoyed them , i had a lot of fun , like the riders. They are all responsibility and respectful.

If i charge money for my service than i have to make sure that my client is feeling fine, that he is sitting comfortable, all his wishes getting fullfilled (the stuff that we agree before) and at the end he has a unforgettable experience and can remember on a wonderfull day.

When a client pays me than he has the right to enjoy it, to get his wishes fulfilled and to do all the stuff that was agreed.
When you go into a restaurant and order some food, do you go into the kitchen and take care that the cjef dont cut his finger and dont get to much heat from the stove?  I think NO. You expect all them to do their work to get you agreed food to the agreed price.  OR NOT?

I also talked of the issue with some of my riders and with my girlfriend, They have the same opinion. if someone use a tire or even a chair and i agree with that than it is o, i have the ability to make my own decisions. I dont care if i probably might look like a HORSE or BULL.
I LIKE carry more than my regular workout, because i get immediately feedback and can prove my strenge. For me thats important. I never go to Gym, i make my whole workout ALlONE in my cellar and only i knew how strong i am and never get feedback there.

When a rider is massive i am happy and i never want somebody to loose weight. Its better for me than the GAIN weight because than my workout is harder and my power is more impressive. And by the way a person  who is 1,95 m big and has a massive body structure than he is definitiv not overweight with 115 kg.

ok summary:

1. i like workout for my life. The harder the better!

2. I like meassuring my strength/ power

3. I like to show my strength power

4. I like making people happy (and they are)

5. I like to have fun with interesting and funny people

6. I like a bit poketmoney for a better life situation.

7. I dont like people talking without knowing anything.

--- make yourself your own picture....

Kind Regards

THE WORLDS BEST CARRIER (indeed)

#2 2016-07-27 08:59:13

shouldertaxi
Male

Re: WorldsBestCarrier link and statement

Hi
I enjoy your videos a lot, and it makes it even better when I know one of your riders, Max! You have that relaxed kind of carry that I, myself did a lot of, for some years ago! So I see a little of my self in you smile So I can only say, keep on the good training with carrying people!
Your body is well structured, not the overblow ones you get when use stereoids! You looks very healthy!
I wish I could meet you too, for some riding on you, and carrying of you! Sit on shoulders is maybe not your thing, but it makes good ballance in your body!
Best carrier in the world? Dont know about that, but you really are you the best on Youtube/internet now!! My english is not better then yours big_smile
Greatings from a Swedish pony.

#3 2016-07-30 16:50:36

gyulasziposz
Male (51), czech

Re: WorldsBestCarrier link and statement

Hello Frank, can you tell if any women asked you for your service? Or only men? Would your wife / or girlfriend accept any other women sitting on your shoulders? .))

Board footer