Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-20 22:05:02

lindy11347
Male (over 50), USA

short girl carries tall woman

Sorry I have not posted for a while. There have been many new members since I posted this several years ago. They may not have seen this amazing true story.

I am a little disappointed in the lack of stories and personal experiences. Obviously with the considerable amount of interest here in this pursuit, there should be a plethora of personal experiences and sightings. I would expect and hope to see more talk about the shoulder rides you have received, given, or witnessed. It is one thing to see a picture or video and it is quite another to hear the "story behind same."

I have several pictures of shoulder rides involving my friends and family but I would not publish them for reasons previously stated. I can relate incidents behind these photos that will be of interest to you. My personal favorite is a shorter, younger person giving a ride to a taller, older person.

My wife is a tall, thin blonde woman ( former model). Why she hangs around with me is still a mystery. Vital statistics are approximately 5' 9" and 115 lbs with curves in all the right places. After 30+ years of marriage she still weighs the same as when we were married.

We had our niece, a rambunctious 11 year old with a super abundance of energy, staying with us over the weekend. She looked up to her aunt, both figuratively and literally, at a little over 5' tall. Sunday morning found me reading the paper in the kitchen and enjoying my first cup of coffee. I heard some giggling coming from the bedroom area down the hall. Thinking that it was just girl talk that was amusing them, I did not pay any heed until I heard my wife laughingly proclaim, "No please put me down." This got my attention! I quickly forgot about the newspaper, coffee, and everything else and started to get out of my chair to see what was happening. Just then they appeared in the door way, with my lovely wife seated high on the shoulders of our niece. Great riding position too with her feet tucked behind her back and palms resting lightly on her mounts head.

Our niece was so excited that she could not wait to show me what she could do. I watched in amazement and with considerable delight as this little power house carried my wife, dressed only in panties and her little night gown, around the kitchen. My wife was smiling with enjoyment the whole time, even though she was mildly protesting that she was too big for the niece to carry like this. Our niece said that my wife was really light and she had carried some of her friends like this who were heavier. Finally, after what seemed like a few minutes, my wife told our niece that she would be embarrassed should someone look through the window and see her up on shoulders. Reluctantly my niece set her down. My wife gave her a big kiss, complimented her on her strength, and told her it was really fun.

What an experience! At least 25 years ago and it is as fresh as today. Any comments, other experiences, or sightings? Please post!

#2 2016-07-25 00:14:57

Ladylifter
Male (49), United States

Re: short girl carries tall woman

Great story!

Board footer