Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-08-30 16:11:03

JayRey8585

Re: Legal Slavery?

@Audreyb & other riders,

Have any of you riders intentionally kicked a male carrier in his private part or kicked a certain spot on him with the direct intent to make it hurt to get your point across?

As a rider, if you were shoulder riding with others and the riders around you were very unforgiving as to what they expected from their carrier and you noticed that they kicked a lot, would this bother you or would you ask them why they kick their carrier so much?

#52 2021-08-30 19:14:20

Audreyb

Of course I have kicked a carrier to intentionally  hurt him. I mean hurt him as to cause pain  and not injury. Sometimes I hurt  my carrier unintentionally and pretended it was on purpose to  avoid showing any weakness because I try to always make it understood that when I'm sitting on him I  own him. The carrier is always free  to end the ride with the consequences  that it will end  his relationship  with  me  or  in some cases the rider who loaned him to me.

With a few exceptions, I leave the relationship  and actions of other riders completely up to them. As in the  situation I mention when my friend Wayne  was angry and sitting on his carrier's chest and punching him,  the carrier's sometimes prefer it that way and I always see the rider as  superior to the carrier. What ever the rider  does to his carrier , within reasonable limits  isn't  my concern.

I don't remember any riders kicking carriers in their private parts. I know my legs are not long enough  to kick a  carrier that low when I'm sitting on his shoulders.

#53 2021-08-30 19:33:46

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

We have discussed a lot and I think you would need aids (spurs, crop, bit/reins) to help you define your message to a carrier that was very much in shape and weight over 200lbs. I think with you being such a light weight and and shorter, it would benefit you to use such aids on a bigger, stronger, taller human carrier.

(Is your email back up and running?! smile. )

#54 2021-08-31 02:28:51

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I've  used spurs  for  show, especially in all fours  riding  and of course with real  horses, but  I don't want to have to  use spurs or other tack  to make  a carrier serve  me.

I want  to  exercise  my power over him with my  mind  and  make him  serve me because  his  place  is beneath me.  To stress and strain  to his limits because I'm  worthy  and  feel that his  strength  exists to  serve me and  perhaps  all women.

By now you should  understand that these things are my  desires  and what I feel  rather than logical thought, but they are the reason  I prefer controlling  a  carrier without causing him  excessive pain  so that he only obeys  so the pain  will stop.

I always prefer  male carriers because  obviously they are stronger and functionally superior  in  strength. But when I'm sitting on him and he willingly suffers  strain  and  exhaustion just to please me,  without  expecting any  reward or even  and expression of gratitude from me.  When he  accepts my hard  kicks in the ribs without any outward objection, I am  as much his superior as I am  to  any  horse I ride or the chair  I'm sitting on  right now.

I've decided not to  correspond with anyone  right  now .

#55 2021-09-02 10:54:14

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

If I went to a country where the people are poor, I would not hesitate to hire a young farmer. I would love to ride one of them for a long time. One that was short and thin and very young, so that there would be a contrast with my body. I would pay him a lot more than he normally earns but I wouldn't get off his shoulders for a while

#56 2021-09-02 11:24:28

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Stepmother

Why would you more to him as he earns usually?
If you would pay 20 $ for a whole day of use it would be much more as they usually earn the whole month.
But basically you decision sounds very reasonable.
Why should you walk if you can get for cheap money a carrier.

#57 2021-09-02 11:39:21

frederik
Male (40), Germany

Audreyb wrote:

JayRey8585:

I've  used spurs  for  show, especially in all fours  riding  and of course with real  horses, but  I don't want to have to  use spurs or other tack  to make  a carrier serve  me.

I want  to  exercise  my power over him with my  mind  and  make him  serve me because  his  place  is beneath me.  To stress and strain  to his limits because I'm  worthy  and  feel that his  strength  exists to  serve me and  perhaps  all women.

By now you should  understand that these things are my  desires  and what I feel  rather than logical thought, but they are the reason  I prefer controlling  a  carrier without causing him  excessive pain  so that he only obeys  so the pain  will stop.

I always prefer  male carriers because  obviously they are stronger and functionally superior  in  strength. But when I'm sitting on him and he willingly suffers  strain  and  exhaustion just to please me,  without  expecting any  reward or even  and expression of gratitude from me.  When he  accepts my hard  kicks in the ribs without any outward objection, I am  as much his superior as I am  to  any  horse I ride or the chair  I'm sitting on  right now.

I've decided not to  correspond with anyone  right  now .

Dear AudreyB

A very wise and very sophisticated statement of you.
All the girls and ladies who sat on me had just very same attitude like you.
May be it is different if the female partner or friend is sitting on you.
But a mere rider would always think like you.

#58 2021-09-02 19:04:53

Audreyb

frederik:

I must agree with  Stepmother in regard to paying  a peasant(or whatever name is locally  correct) More  than he would normally earn for his services as my carrier,  for several reasons.

First  because  without knowing the local customs and culture, he might  hesitate to be seen being used as a beast of burden by another person or specifically a woman.

I would  make it clear what his service would be,  the duration  and that his obedience (where  and when   applicable) would be  required  and  that  the financial reward would be contingent  upon him completing the task.  By this I mean , for example,if he was only  carrying me back to the tour bus,he could  carry me  without the usual comfort I  would require  if he were to serve me while  I follow the walking  tour.
Obviously I  would only pay  him  after he completed the  verbal contract   with the understanding that he would not be paid if he
quit . I'm  a business woman and I pay for  services rendered.

Finally,  paying him an amount  that exceeds his monthly  income not only insure his compliance but incentives's  him to do his best,  obey  and bear with me if I kick  him harder than I should have.

It might also  make  it easier for the next tourist since more younger men  might  see this as an opportunity to  earn  a month's worth of income  for a  few hours  of work.
I'm not really wealthy  but I can easily afford $50.

#59 2021-09-02 19:32:07

JayRey8585

Audreyb and Stepmother,

If you were willing to pay more than what he is use to receiving for a wage to be your carrier, would you expect more out of him? Examples: keeping his head down. Maintain the pace you set. Staying on him for longer periods of time. Kicking him harder than necessary (like Audreyb said).

With paying for a service and over paying to a degree, I would think you guys (the riders) would be much more demanding towards the said carrier than you would a volunteer.

#60 2021-09-02 20:12:14

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

I would have to pay well because I am heavy and the work would be hard.
Naturally it would be more demanding. My money, my pleasure. I like to sit with half butt on the neck and half on the shoulders. Especially because I like young ponies with a thin complexion and I weigh about 90 kg. My butt is not small.
If I could choose a peasant, I would choose the youngest and torment him under my weight for long periods of time. I would let it rest but since I would rent it all day I could ride many times and in different positions. At the end of the day the boy sure would have liked not to accept the job hehe

#61 2021-09-02 20:20:43

JayRey8585

Stepmother,

What do you do typical to your ‘thin’ carrier if he struggles to carry you but you want him to continue on for a while?

How long does the average ‘thin’ carrier carry you before requiring a break?

#62 2021-09-02 20:52:38

frederik
Male (40), Germany

To AudreyB ans Stepmother

Your attitude seems to me quite strange. Having been as a stable boy in extremely inferior position it happened very few times that I got some extra money.
One time when I sat on the floor with an elder girl sitting on my shoulder for polishing her riding boots for good half an hour and her elegant mother showed up the girl asked her if she should give me a tip for my work.
Quite angry her mother said: He is paid for this service and he is here for this service. There's  not any kind of a reason for you being grateful to him.
What I wanted to say:
For a wide majority of the ladies and the girls it was absolutely normal using me for e.g. for this and many other services because the were regarding me as an inferior and for them it was nothing but a matter of course that they could use me this way.
And also without being pampered and without an extra tip I was always doing my very best even by knowing that most of the money I earned was given by my step-mother to my two elder step-sisters.
So I do not think that you would motivate a carrier more if you pay more money to him.

Dear stepmother: Your carrier has to work for you as you like and it is just your generosity how much you are wiling to pay to him.
A carrier is always in a position where he can not make claims.
He can agree with your offer or not. And it is you who makes the rules.
And if he accepts he has to carry your 90 kgs at the most effective and comfy way to you.

#63 2021-09-03 02:01:19

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I thought I explained my views  as to why I would pay  what I  mentioned  and what I would expect.
If for example a carrier I hired from  the locals  was to only carry me  back to  the  tour bus I would  probably be able to  endure sitting on him in the normal,  utility shoulder riding position, as I might sit on a man's shoulders to reach something high. It was just over a mile if I remember and estimate it right  and being off my damaged feet  would be comforting enough.

However,  if I wanted to continue the tour, I would demand more,require his head  remain bowed   to  allow me to sit more comfortably supported and possibly  remain beneath me during pauses  in the tour  when the  guide was  explaining  what we were looking at.

When I mentioned kicking  the  hired carry  harder that  necessary, it's because I realized that  I might kick him the way I sometimes  kick one of my voluntary carriers who  didn't respond  fast enough  simply out of habit. I wouldn't kick him  harder simply because  I was paying him  more or sit on him differently just because I could get away with it.

If not for  the fact that I still  remember the pain in my feet, I would likely have dismounted  to stand and let him  recover during the tour  guide's lectures .  It's  possible  that I might  have found a place  to sit other than on  him but I don't remember seeing anything  that  would  serve that purpose on the tour.
Maybe I would have to  pay  an  extra  $10.

#64 2021-09-03 06:06:11

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

I misunderstand what you were explaining. Sorry.

I only asked because if I was paying to use a vehicle (rental) versus you loaning me your car, I might treat the two cars completely different. If you loaned me your car, I would appreciate the gesture and take care of it and baby it to a degree. If I rented a car (paying for it) I might be more inclined to ‘test’ it or drive it harder and not care nearly as much. I was thinking the same might be true if you paid for a carrier versus your handyman that you don’t pay. Make sense?

#65 2021-09-03 08:10:42

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

If I want to continue riding I try to do it. I say I try because I weight 90 kg and I like to ride small and very young ponies, which hardly weight  50 kg. That makes it difficult to ride for a long time.
Actually I have only ridden in the pool playing chicken fight with my  friends son. And when he wanted me to get off I forced the pony to continue, putting my legs around his neck and sitting my ass on it. In these cases their youth and shyness help them to keep trying to pick me up. Outside of the pool, my only experience was a boy who took me in his four because I couldn't get up on his shoulders. In the gym, I sat on his neck butt on his four

#66 2021-09-03 15:36:02

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

I see such things differently.

Most of my carriers  choose  to carry me (with the exception of my ex husband) and make that choice.  Even the carriers  that  my friend loaned  me had  a choice  because even tough  he didn't want to carry me, his submission to my friend and wanting to stay in my friends  good graces  were his motivation.

But whatever the carrier's reason or motives I was free to  use him as I chose  as if I really owned him.

I can't compare it to borrowing your  car because of the financial consideration of potentially damaging your car and inconveniencing you in the matter. I wouldn't abuse a rental car either  since it is someone's property.

Keeping in  mind that since I didn't make  such a deal , all of this is  hypothetical. Yet the subject has made me think  about such an arrangement  and how  a  hireling  differs from a  volunteer  and from  a real  slave.

In the case of the  hireling,  the contract is clear. He carries me while I sit on him and he obeys  in accordance to the rules of the contract.
If he were  for example to  die  of exhaustion while fulfilling his part of the bargain,it wouldn't be different than if a rental car was destroyed through no fault of mine  or  if a horse I rented from a stable died on the path  during a trail ride. I have no  connection to  either the car or the horse and  all I would feel was inconvenienced .

#67 2021-09-03 15:39:09

JayRey8585

Audreyb,

Your last paragraph was exactly what I was trying to say, just didn’t come out that way.

#68 2021-09-03 18:04:38

Audreyb

JayRey8585:

Not a problem  and in fact upon reviewing what I said, my  ex husband also had a choice in the matter ,  though his  motivation was different .  With him it was having physical contact with me , any  intimacy  and later to avoid my filing for  divorce.

Riding on his shoulders was sporadic rather than  a common activity at the time. I had other uses for him  and  boyfriends to fill in the gaps.

#69 2021-09-03 20:16:56

Audreyb

Stepmother:

You seem to want to self limit in regard to shoulder riding.
If you're serious,  you should at least  modify  your choices in regard to the size of the  carriers  and the  position  they are in when you  sit on them.
Most 110 lb boys are simply not strong enough to support a 198 lb person sitting on his neck.  I can't imagine sitting on  such a skinny neck would be comfortable for me and I'm much lighter.

I would  never imply that you  should lose  weight to pursue your choice but rather that you should enjoy it in  a more reasonable  way.

The first  would be stationary  sitting on  the  boy.  Sitting on his shoulders while he is seated  and leaning forward  so that you're sitting  partly on his neck and his back is  supporting your  buttocks.

If you want him to  transport  your  weight while you're sitting on  him,you can  sit  forward on his back while he is on all fours  and crawls,  increasing the length  of his  service  slightly as his arms become strong enough  to carry  the  burden.

I have a  very dear  friend  who is at least  50 lbs  heavier than you are who  finds  the stationary   sitting very  enjoyable  and also frequently rides her  boyfriends while sitting on their  backs in the all fours position . All of her  carriers are  larger  than  the size you  mentioned, but do often struggle in carrying her.

#70 2021-09-03 22:24:41

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

Sitting  partly on neck's boy and his back supporting my  buttocks  its a good position.With the boy in the gym I really enjoyed being in a similar position.
In the pool it is easier for boys who try to get me up doing chicken fights. Although they are small ponies I like to ride them. A friend's son lifted me with my butt completely out of the water for 40 seconds. My friend asked me to get down so as not to hurt his back and neck but I couldn't resist continuing to sit until the boy collapsed completely.

#71 2021-09-04 00:08:22

JayRey8585

@Stepmother,

Let me ask you this, why wouldn’t you sit and ride on a guy that is a bit bigger, stronger so you could go for longer periods of time sitting on him? 40 seconds of fun doesn’t sound like to much fun and somewhat of a chore for you even.

Audreyb has ridden on guys on trails that have lasted for an hour or so I think. She enjoys it and it’s more realistic.

#72 2021-09-05 14:27:11

Audreyb

JayRey8585  and stepmother.

What JayRey said is true. I usually let a carrier rest  sooner than  an hour  but I have gone over an hour sitting on a carrier between  walking  and having  him  just standing.  But  all of my  carriers (as an adult) have been men much larger and  stronger than the type Stepmother described .
If a  heavy woman really wants to sit on a skinny little guy, I have no  problem with it.  But less than  a  minute sitting on  his shoulders in a pool  is something I wouldn't find  gratifying unless I just wanted to drown him or something.

I find  that  riding and controlling a man much  larger and stronger than I am more empowering than squashing  some  small  inferior male  who  can't bear my weight.

#73 2021-09-05 22:15:54

Stepmother
Female (43), Spain
Website

I like the feeling of domination. Feel the effort of a fragile pony under my huge buttocks trying to stay up while I rest all my weight on his neck. It's a fetish

#74 2021-09-06 04:46:20

Audreyb

Stepmother:

I'm  certainly not disparaging your  fetish in any way. I prefer to  control and dominate men myself  and in most cases  I enjoy seeing a woman come out on top.
Men have their fetishes  and women should have  ours as well.

You like to sit on little guys and within reason, I see  nothing wrong with that as a  desire or an action and in my experience it wouldn't be hard  for you to find little men  who will let you.

What I'm saying here is that you shouldn't limit  yourself to guys who can't bear your  weight. You can still  ride on  little inferior types that will  fail  and also enjoy  longer rides on the shoulders and backs of stronger  men,  and if you desire  you can stay on them until they can no longer bear your weight.

#75 2021-09-06 07:20:37

Rolantecamina

Stepmother wrote:

I like the feeling of domination. Feel the effort of a fragile pony under my huge buttocks trying to stay up while I rest all my weight on his neck. It's a fetish

Stepmother:

You should ride my shoulders and back, then. I weigh 26 kilograms less than you, and you are over 12 centimeters taller than me, you are also almost 30 years older than me too. If you are interested in knowing more about me, I made a post here only for you. Hopefully you will be interested, and is completely in spanish since that is my native language. Before making any decision, please take a look at that post. smile

#76 2021-09-06 18:58:50

Nick
Admin
Male (56), Sweden

Fictional or not, we do not allow discussions regarding slavery in this forum. Topic closed.

Board footer