Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-11 15:47:59

Baasda
Male (31), italy

Great wow sighting today at the beach

today at the beach i'have been witness of a great wow shoulderride, maybe 1 of the best in my life.

The water's level today was low, so the water reach just the stomach of people and this is a nice condition for shoulderride.

4 girls come into the water while i was swim. After same minutes one of them begging her friend for shoulderride; The girls were about the same size (50kg/120 lbs about). she agreed and go under water, so the other climbs on her shoulders.
Then, the girl on top suggests the other two to get on shoulders for chicken fight, but on of them was reluctant and the chicken never occurred.

The carrier so tell at the rider:
"uffff...they are boring, get off..."

i was already sad for this miss opportunity, but the rider laughed and replied:
"No, pls i'have fun and i comfortable up, can i sit just another little?"

shortly:
the rider rides her friend for the WHOLE time they were in the water, walking random in the water and chatting to the other two. Saddly, the water was cold, so after 8-10 minutes the shoulderride was over.
Anyway, the first minutes i think also the carrier have fun, but the last minutes she was tired and joking about it. I have heard just a few words:"you are an elephant! tomorrow nothing gym."
so, when the girls have to go back, the carrier start a countdown for throw her rider:"1-2...", but the girl on top screams:"wait!we reach the beach in this way!"

The beach was at about 30 meter, so they start to walk. But when the couple were at 7 meters form the beach, another girl pushed they down.
The carrier:
"omg, i dont feel anymore my back..."But she smiled, so i dont think she injured herself. Infact, the rider wanted get off the water on shoulders. Again, the girl go under and this time he carries her friend until the sand, for dropped her.

#2 2015-06-11 15:53:39

ali1993
Male (21), Iran

Re: Great wow sighting today at the beach

Great story.Thanks for sharing it.

#3 2015-06-11 18:00:48

trigger
Male (38), India

I dont know why Girls like these who like shoulder riding, join this website..

Baasda wrote:

today at the beach i'have been witness of a great wow shoulderride, maybe 1 of the best in my life.

The water's level today was low, so the water reach just the stomach of people and this is a nice condition for shoulderride.

4 girls come into the water while i was swim. After same minutes one of them begging her friend for shoulderride; The girls were about the same size (50kg/120 lbs about). she agreed and go under water, so the other climbs on her shoulders.
Then, the girl on top suggests the other two to get on shoulders for chicken fight, but on of them was reluctant and the chicken never occurred.

The carrier so tell at the rider:
"uffff...they are boring, get off..."

i was already sad for this miss opportunity, but the rider laughed and replied:
"No, pls i'have fun and i comfortable up, can i sit just another little?"

shortly:
the rider rides her friend for the WHOLE time they were in the water, walking random in the water and chatting to the other two. Saddly, the water was cold, so after 8-10 minutes the shoulderride was over.
Anyway, the first minutes i think also the carrier have fun, but the last minutes she was tired and joking about it. I have heard just a few words:"you are an elephant! tomorrow nothing gym."
so, when the girls have to go back, the carrier start a countdown for throw her rider:"1-2...", but the girl on top screams:"wait!we reach the beach in this way!"

The beach was at about 30 meter, so they start to walk. But when the couple were at 7 meters form the beach, another girl pushed they down.
The carrier:
"omg, i dont feel anymore my back..."But she smiled, so i dont think she injured herself. Infact, the rider wanted get off the water on shoulders. Again, the girl go under and this time he carries her friend until the sand, for dropped her.

The Horse

#4 2015-06-12 02:58:22

Baasda
Male (31), italy

i think they like shoulderride only for fun or play...

Board footer