Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-25 15:00:51

iwanttorideongirls
Male (35), USA

my day of three different shoulder rides

Shoulder ride #1:
I had a party the previous night. One girl stayed stayed the night on my couch. She is a lesbian. I woke up first and decided to make breakfast. She woke up and we ate and talked. She said "I owe you for letting me stay here and making me breakfast." I said no worries. She replied with let me take you to the zoo . I told her I would love that but I have to go into the office today. She said it's Sunday. I said I need to catch up on things. She said Well you're going to miss a wonderful day at the zoo . I was going to buy you cotton candy and carry you on my shoulders. She is a little girl 5'2" and 110 lbs. I said would be able to even carry me. I am 5'11" and 160 lbs. She said hop on and I'll show you. She carried me with ease around my whole house. I told her sorry that I am aroused by this. She said no worries. She put me down and kissed my cheek. Then she left.

Shoulder ride # 2

I went into my office. Wasn't expecting anyone to be there on a Sunday. An older co worker was there she is 45 and I am 35.She was there for the same reason I was. I was doing some work and she came over and said we can do anything we want. I said not really because there are cameras. She said I know how to turn them off. She had an affair with our boss and he showed her how. I said o.k. what do you have in mind. She said well first I need you to help me with turning them off. There are three cameras. We walked over to one camera and she squatted down and said hop on my shoulders. She was wearing a blue tank top dress and she is 6'0" 160 lbs. I said awesome let's do this . I sat on her shoulders extremely aroused. I turned off that camera and she carried me to the other two and we turned off those at this point I am thrilled with being on her shoulders. She said I love you on my shoulders. She carried me around the whole office twice. It lasted what felt like twenty minutes. She squatted down I hopped off. She saw how aroused I was and then the rest is self explanatory.

Shoulder ride #3

It was evening and my sister said can Bailey my niece and her friend Maya stay the night. I have to work overnight . I said sure they are both 15 years old. They came over and we were just talking and Bailey said he is the best uncle ever. He used to babysit me all the time. He gave the best shoulder rides. She said in fact can you still do that. I said sure so I carried her around the house and her friend Maya wanted a ride too. I carried her around the house. Bailey said I can carry Maya. So Bailey 5'10" 130 lbs carried Maya 5'6" 110 lbs around the house and they laughed. I said I am going to bed now. Bailey wanted to see if she could carry me. I was reluctant because I generally am aroused by shoulder rides. She said come on and I'll show you I can carry you on my shoulders. I hopped on and she carried me around the whole house with ease. I was not aroused which is a good thing. I went to bed soon after.

#2 2015-03-25 21:18:52

gr
Male (35), Israel

Re: my day of three different shoulder rides

Great stories
I wish i had that kind of an experience

#3 2015-06-09 09:01:05

ali1993
Male (21), Iran

Re: my day of three different shoulder rides

Nice Stories.

Board footer