Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-03 08:04:43

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Female Carriers (this stuff might work in WoM too)

Hello!

I would like to talk about female carriers and what to do with us. smile
For example, I would like to know if any riders here have used any tactics to inspire a female carrier to go further/longer etc.
Perhaps praise of her strength...? Letting her know how good it feels for you... ? Challenging her to do a certain number of squats or calf raises, or to stop and stand on tip toe for a minute, or a challenge to go for a certain amount of time/carry you as far as "that tree over there"?

Another way could be a cute horse command such as "giddy up" and a firm tap of heels on her sides as if you are on a horse who has stopped. Even if it doesn't get her to keep going, it can also be viewed as a little bit funny, rather than creepy.
There's also the whip, but only if you know your carrier is into that! (!!!)

There is one thing that definitely inspires me, and that is knowing my rider is enjoying the ride. Whether innocent or "not innocent".
I already wrote once about a moment that really felt inspiring.  It was something a rider did a couple of years ago, when I was getting very tired and had stopped walking. (He only meant it to be a giddy up squeeze and wasn't feeling anything in particular, as he told me afterwards.)
But the way he did it, inspired me. He leaned forward into my head and neck with his weight and hips and squeezed my head with his thighs. I thought he was being sensual. It was a thrilling feeling to imagine he liked riding me.

I can imagine MALE ponies would respond very well to that sort of sensual command, especially if the rider was female. right, boys?

Last edited by Wildfiregirl (2015-01-03 09:11:47)

#2 2015-01-03 14:16:41

trigger
Male (38), India

Re: Female Carriers (this stuff might work in WoM too)

Hi...
First regarding Riding on Females -
I always got excited to ride a female on shoulders, all 4s , donkey calf rides.
and I had the opportunity also to ride some females, though I have paid them, for riding me first, and in fun I also rode them.

I can only recall few instances at this moment, where I felt really nice and commanded them too -

1- First time - The girl was really slim, After i have given her rides, i asked her if i can ride her, she was not agreeing at all.
    I told that she look strong, and its easy, to which she was partially interested.
    Then i told her if she give me 5 rounds of rides on bed , I will pay her more....and she agreed happily..

I tried riding on her shoulders, but I got afraid that she will not be able to carry me, etc, (actually I am afraid of even little heights) So i asked her to give
    me all 4s ride on bed - 5 rounds, she swiftly gave me ride, and I got to know, that girls are strong, if they wish, they can give rides.

After 3 rounds on bed, my phone was ringing continuously, so I asked her to stop, and she just stopped like a horse, i dismounted, answered the call, and 
    saw that she was exactly in the same position of horse, I was very excited, and I again sat on her, and told her that she is a very cute and good horse.

We completed 2 more rounds, and it was over.

2-  It was in the spa parlor, with a Thai girl, she was really comfortable with me, and I told her , if she give me rides on all 4s , and donkey calf, i will pay her.
    (Sorry for the group, I am afraid to be on someone shoulder, but mostly i carry so that part will come)

She did a great thing, which i like very much,while she was standing for donkey calf rides, and I was beside her to mount, she used to bend a little , so that
    I can easily mount her, and then she stood up, it was like riding a loyal horse slave, who cares for you till so little things.
    I used to jump on her back a little, which she likes, and i have done this rides few times.

3-  Third was with girls from Kenya,they are really so strong, after giving them shoulder , all 4s ride, I was sitting, and asked the girl, if she can give me the
     same, she agreed, she wore the knee pads, and was in all 4s position, I took a cloth for reins, and sat on her back , it was very easy for her, to carry me
     for a round in the room , and then some piggyback rides.

As  I was afraid of shoulder riding her, but i sat on her shoulders, while she was sitting on bed.

They are strong, and were able to carry me , with lots of ease then I was carrying them.

Now Regarding Females Riding Me -

I have given rides to more than 40 females, as I can recollect starting from my age of 5 years.

I am totally driven by words or you can say commands during riding of my rider, if she is able to command me during rides, I can go to that extra length for her, and I can do it again and again, full day and night.

Its really important to know that your rider is also enjoying the ride and the whole thing.

Another thing I like when my rider doesn't care that by riding me she is hurting me, that's the biggest issue with the females which are not really interested into riding, as they feel that they will hurt you or you will not be comfortable while they are sitting or riding you.

With shoulder rides, a rider also has to be comfortable with the height , as I have experienced many females shouting when they mount on shoulder, and I start walking, to put them down and not move.

So I really enjoy shoulder rides, with some female rider, who can command me, can feel that I am only her horse at the moment, and is not afraid of falling on ground, is confident that her horse, will take care of her first at any cost.

Thanks.

Trigger - India.

Wildfiregirl wrote:

Hello!

For example, I would like to know if any riders here have used any tactics to inspire a female carrier to go further/longer etc.
Perhaps praise of her strength...? Letting her know how good it feels for you... ? Challenging her to do a certain number of squats or calf raises, or to stop and stand on tip toe for a minute, or a challenge to go for a certain amount of time/carry you as far as "that tree over there"?

Another way could be a cute horse command such as "giddy up" and a firm tap of heels on her sides as if you are on a horse who has stopped. Even if it doesn't get her to keep going, it can also be viewed as a little bit funny, rather than creepy.

There is one thing that definitely inspires me, and that is knowing my rider is enjoying the ride. Whether innocent or "not innocent".
I already wrote once about a moment that really felt inspiring.  It was something a rider did a couple of years ago, when I was getting very tired and had stopped walking. (He only meant it to be a giddy up squeeze and wasn't feeling anything in particular, as he told me afterwards.)
But the way he did it, inspired me. He leaned forward into my head and neck with his weight and hips and squeezed my head with his thighs. I thought he was being sensual. It was a thrilling feeling to imagine he liked riding me.

I can imagine MALE ponies would respond very well to that sort of sensual command, especially if the rider was female. right, boys?

The Horse

#3 2015-01-03 14:26:20

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Another great contribution by Wildfiregirl. What a great woman she is! I have shoulder-rode females in the past but it was when I was aged between 6 and 8 and for some reason girls aged about 12 or so wanted to give me shoulder-rides. So, during walks in the parks with these girls, I'd stand on park benches and clamber up onto their shoulders. At the age of 6 to 8 you don’t quite enjoy this activity as much as you do at an older age (i.e. after puberty).

On that point, it must be really exciting to get astride and then ride around on a female’s shoulders. More so if, like Wildfiregirl, she likes the feel of a guy’s weight on her shoulders and the sensation of him riding her (maybe dominantly) like a horse.

Here in England there are a few females who DO admit that they would like to have a guy riding them. But the problem for them is that very few (if any) guys they know want to ride them, either piggyback-style or sat astride the female’s shoulders. These guys probably feel that it’s ‘not the done thing’ to ride a female, particularly if the guy is taller and heavier than the female who wants to be rode. Yet some females crave for that very experience.

On another posting on this Community, Wildfiregirl says that she hasn’t been too well. So I’d like to wish her a Happy and Healthy New Year with, hopefully, a few guys riding on her shoulders. I believe she has family commitments which means (I sympathise with you there, Wildfiregirl) that she can’t get away as she might wish to do to meet up with potential riders. One way round that problem, Wildfiregirl, is to take up a new ‘hobby’ in the New Year which will involve you have to take time away from your family. That will give you the ideal excuse to be away for a ½ day or even a full day so that you can indulge yourself in your favourite activity.

#4 2016-02-26 00:04:25

compguytom
Male (42), USA

I know this was asked over a year ago .... but I think it's still a great question / topic, and besides, I haven't been on here in a long time!

As well as enjoying shoulder rides, I simply admire strong women, and love seeing what they can do. So yeah, I like to do pretty much all of the stuff you mentioned below!

With one of my good female friends (was a "friends w/benefits" thing for a while but we've been great friends ever since that ended), she figured out long ago that having some muscles got her a lot of positive attention. (Back when she was a foreign exchange student in her college years, she had to walk everywhere, for long distances each day. When she came back to America, guys constantly commented on her leg muscles when she wore shorts. So before long, she had boyfriends who wanted to try play-wrestling with her or taking piggyback rides on her.) So by the time we met, much later, this stuff was pretty "normal" for her, even though I had no idea of that initially.

We were just playing darts one evening and having a few drinks, when I noticed her big leg muscles and thought, "I gotta see if she can carry my weight, if I try hopping on her back."  So I just playfully jumped up on her and said, "Give me a ride!" Even though I took her by surprise (and outweighed her by at least 50-60lbs.), she just laughed and carried me around like she'd done it a million times before! That's when she started telling me her story about how she got her leg muscles, and how she keeps them, despite not going to the gym. She said it's much more fun picking up other people than lifting weights in a gym. She took martial arts classes for a while, where she got to put guys over her shoulder and flip them as well as doing exercises where you stay in deep squatting positions for long periods of time, building strength and endurance in the legs. She also said her ex boyfriend weighed a lot more than me and was over 6 feet tall, and she used to piggyback carry him around all the time.

Once she found out I was into all of that stuff, it unlocked all kinds of opportunities to experiment / play around. Interestingly, she'd never tried to shoulder carry a guy before, nor did she try squats or going up on her tiptoes while carrying someone. I introduced her to all of that, along with one of my buddies (who she clearly had some attraction to), who liked making her lift and carry him next, after she carried me around, when he was around to watch us doing it. That was pretty cool to see sometimes, too -- like when she'd crank out a couple sets of 15 or so squats with me, until she was sweating and you could feel heat coming off of her body. I'd hop back off of her, assuming she couldn't do any more, but no! She'd invite my friend to hop right on, next, even though he outweighed me by 35lbs., and she'd do the same sets of squats with him. She just HAD to prove to him she could do it, and wanted him up on her back that badly, I guess.  Her leg muscles got noticeably larger than I'd ever seen them before, after we did that stuff with her for a few months.

One of the more fun and challenging things I came up with after that was having her "bunny hop" around the room with me up on her back. (I don't think this would be safe or even possible on her shoulders though!) It was quite a workout, making her push our combined weight up into the air, over and over, like that. But she seemed to get a kick out of the way we made the floor shake each time we landed. It was kind of instant feedback about how much weight she was pushing, so it motivated her to keep going as long as possible.

Wildfiregirl wrote:

Hello!

#5 2016-03-01 22:47:54

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

So how are you doing now, Wildfiregirl? You are just coming to the end of a long hot summer in Australia. Maybe it's been too hot for you to give any guys a ride?

#6 2022-09-07 17:32:41

Grard TAFIN
Male (67 ans), France

Hello Wildfiregirl,
I am recently on "Ultimate Shoulder".
I would love to meet you and make your acquaintance.
I woul very much likd you to propose to me to carry me in diffrent ways.
For exemple, I would like you to walk quietly, with me sitting  on your head.
And then on you carry me, standing on your shoulders, while supporting me with your hands, behind my knees. Do you think this is an option ?
I have other ideas for you and I propose that we change by email : ge412@sfr.fr
Wildfiregirl, if you have some photos and videos of your different ports, I am very interested.
Thank you for spcial attention to this message.
Best regards.
G.

Board footer