Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-09 10:55:32

Nick
Admin
Male (51), Sweden

Warning about fake Youtube channels

Dear members,

This is just to let you know that a banned member here called "Vibha Thacker" has a Youtube channel, pretending to be part of the Ultimate Shoulder Ride community. He is using nickname "Nick admin" and my avatar. There is also our community banner. He posts old pictures and videos, and even some copyrighted ones. We urge everyone to ignore his messages and to unsubscribe from his channel. If you have any question, do not hesitate contacting me or any of the co-administrators here.

Nick

#2 2014-04-10 20:51:09

Jeff
Admin
Male (40), US
Website

Re: Warning about fake Youtube channels

We do not have any channels on youtube.  Any that may appear there claiming to be associated w this community were created without our authorization and permission.  We assume no responsibility for what they post, and urge members not to patronize them.

#3 2014-05-14 16:50:46

wilk1978
Bonus member
Male (42), USA

It's pretty clear that this Vibha Thacker is now posting recycled and copyrighted clips under "Vibha Rider," as posters continue to post clips from this account and others that are clearly copyrighted or recycled. I realize that it is tough work to find genuinely new clips on Youtube, but it is disappointing to still see so many long-time users post clips that are clearly produced for sale. I know that it can sometimes be confusing to distinguish between new clips produced by genuinely ordinary Youtube users, and recycled and copyrighted clips, but there are several pretty simple rules to tell the difference:

1. This Vibha Rider character and others create generic titles for clips that no ordinary user would ever make up for their own clips. If you see a clip titled "hot mistress riding on man," or "sexy girls lift each other," ask yourself, does that sound like how an ordinary user would describe their clip?

2. Hundreds of shoulderriding clips from the same account. If you search for "shoulder ride" on Youtube, and get dozens of clips on the same day from the same user, and the clips all feature different people, it's obvious that the user is getting these clips from different sources.

3. Copyright marks: Many of these clips that were produced for sale have the producer's name/website directly on the bottom of the screen.

It's probably impossible to eliminate this problem entirely. Even if one account gets shut down, five more fictitious users will emerge to post recycled clips. But our community should avoid contributing to the problem by patronizing these channels, and all it takes is a little bit of common sense to avoid posting these clips here.

#4 2014-05-14 18:22:27

trigger
Bonus member
Male (34), India

That Vibha is a Guy, and he is a very old fellow in this.

He is just trying to earn some bucks on you tube by sharing all old videos, making diff id's.

He keeps on doing this from years...even been deleted from youtube a lot of times.

Nick wrote:

Dear members,

This is just to let you know that a banned member here called "Vibha Thacker" has a Youtube channel, pretending to be part of the Ultimate Shoulder Ride community. He is using nickname "Nick admin" and my avatar. There is also our community banner. He posts old pictures and videos, and even some copyrighted ones. We urge everyone to ignore his messages and to unsubscribe from his channel. If you have any question, do not hesitate contacting me or any of the co-administrators here.

Nick

The Horse

Board footer