Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-09 14:56:25

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

What is best way to ride the pony exhaust/struggle/buckle/collapse?

As a new rider, and I wasn't weight much, I wanted to know the best way to ride the pony till exhaust/tired/struggle/buckle/collapse under my ride (with my limited weight --- 50 kg)?

Hope to hear answer from experience rider!!

Last edited by isaacli98 (2014-03-10 00:03:09)

Isaac

#2 2014-03-09 17:04:28

ali2121
Male (71), England

Re: What is best way to ride the pony exhaust/struggle/buckle/collapse?

I like to give my rider the maximum time possible on my shoulders,but I dont like being ridden to exhaustion!

Pisces

#3 2014-03-09 17:37:53

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

Push your mounts head down and slide forward so that all of your weight is astride his neck rather than his shoulders, he will become exhausted very quickly.

No longer a Bonus Member

#4 2014-03-10 00:03:49

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

Any other ways as i am not that heavy!!!!!

Isaac

#5 2014-03-10 08:09:11

Am6

you could get your mount to wear a 20kg back pack,            20kg +you= 70kg

No longer a Bonus Member

#6 2014-03-10 10:45:46

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

and
What can I do to give them pressure???

Last edited by isaacli98 (2014-03-10 11:21:22)

Isaac

#7 2014-03-10 21:01:08

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Gallop!

#8 2014-03-10 22:53:35

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Hire a gym for an afternoon and just ride your human pony around and around under he's exhausted. If you want to speed up the process, make him lift and lower you lots of times (you stand there and he puts his head between your thighs and lifts you up on the back of his neck onto his shoulders like the jib of a crane and then back down again - up down, up down, several times between the shoulder-rides, e.g. every 15 minutes). Your best kind of pony would be someone around your age or in his 20s.

#9 2014-03-10 23:58:05

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

Than what's the best part of the pony I ride in order to crush him hard and dominant him/her??

Isaac

#10 2014-03-12 10:53:15

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

Anyone can give me help??

Isaac

#11 2014-03-12 14:28:10

Am6

For crying out loud!

No longer a Bonus Member

#12 2014-03-13 02:10:11

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

isaacli98 wrote:

As a new rider, and I wasn't weight much, I wanted to know the best way to ride the pony till exhaust/tired/struggle/buckle/collapse under my ride (with my limited weight --- 50 kg)?

MissP weights around 50 kilos, She used to ride tall and strong guys and she always had the opposite problem... Your ponies must be remarkably tough.

#13 2014-03-13 12:36:34

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

Yeah! you're right

Isaac

#14 2014-03-15 00:03:51

isaacli98
Male (19), HK

Misiulo wrote:

isaacli98 wrote:

MissP weights around 50 kilos, She used to ride tall and strong guys and she always had the opposite problem... Your ponies must be remarkably tough.

But how missp ride??

Isaac

#15 2014-03-21 00:19:39

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

#16 2014-03-30 19:22:01

ali2121
Male (71), England

Isaacli-Im not sure that many people would be prepared to be ridden to exhaustion-why do it?
I have,though,sent you some E-mails,but these all appear to come back as failures,so I presume they are not getting through to you.

Pisces

#17 2024-09-26 07:18:36

MissBaron

isaacli98:                                                                                                                                    That is an interesting subject. I have more often encountered  the opposite problem when sitting on a carrier's shoulders.                                                                                               However, I think the most obvious solution is  to have a heavier person ride your carrier until he has used up his energy  and then of course you sit on his shoulders and spur  him on  until he can hardly walk  .  He will almost certainly  start ignoring your spurring and go down on his hands and knees and attempt to rest . You will of course be sitting on his back  where even your  light weight will feel oppressive .Then you obviously  spur him with your  heels and insist that he continue . At that point  you remain sitting on him , making him lift your weight while he attempts  to stand .

#18 2024-10-05 16:47:01

Arianeriding
Female (16), Germany

The easiest way to exhaust your carrier will be if you let him run und force him to speed.
In addition you can ride this way your carrier up on a hill and will see that he will extremely exhausted afte sort time.
I have around 143 lbs or 65 kgs and was always successful.

#19 2024-10-06 12:24:33

equidum
Male (72), France

@MisBaron @ Arianeriding

A lot of excellent ways to exhaust even the strongest carriers have been provided so far : Gallop is a good one, ride him uphill as well... But no one says HOW TO FORCE him to keep going, against his will. The first and most obvious way could be to whip him to submission, but this could also in some cases generate revolt. More importantly, since abolition of slavery, You may no longer force anyone this way !! So, You will need additional incentives, probably of a more mental, psychological  nature ...

For instance You could say to Your lucky horse, whose name might be equidum :

"Carry me at a nice gallop to the top of that hill, equidum ! I will mercilessly help you all the way with my whip and spurs ... And if I am satisfied with your performance, I will sit on your face when reaching the top, according to mine own pleasure of course ... 

OMG ! I would run to death !!! And I'm sure many members of that forum could agree with me and run run , run ... :)

equidum

#20 2024-10-07 16:13:55

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

It is a risk to ride and your horse cannot take another step.
What to do to stop it from moving forward?

Avoid the risk: a foresighted rider should take 3 or 4 human horses to ride in turns across the trail.

Suppose she could not get more human horses and halfway along her horse collapses.
Patience!
She should lead her horse to a cool place for it to recover, sit on it and wait, maybe another human horse will appear and she will ride it to her destination.

#21 2024-10-10 20:24:42

MissBaron

caballito:                                                                                                                           

It's an amusing  idea   to  just sit on your exhausted carrier in a cool place and hope for another carrier to come along.  I suppose if they  had man-back riding trails in  the area  , having a willing replacement happen to wander through   might be possible.                             

However, since most of us ride on someone's shoulders rather more sporadically unless it's a regular activity between partners, the chances of a rider finding someone willing to carry you to whatever destination you might choose are simply not  good.                                         

I can imagine myself  sitting on the body of my completely exhausted  carrier and hoping   someone comes along and notices my  plight and offers  his shoulders for me to ride on .      Or  perhaps  someone wanders by and I just say something like  "Hi my human  horse  gave out  , would  you mind carrying me to my destination while  I sit on your shoulders?" 

I can just imagine the looks and answers I  would get.smile

#22 2024-10-11 10:17:08

equidum
Male (72), France

@MissBaron

I wish i coukd be this lucky passer-by ! I would of course more than happily agree to this miraculous request, and I'm sure that most males being granted that golden opportunity would also gratefully agree to be Your horse ...

Equidum

#23 2024-10-12 06:14:06

MissBaron

equidum:

OK, just playing along with this  scenario, You as a carrier wander by and see me sitting on my former carrier (so I don't get my clothes dirty sitting on the ground) and you  approach  me upon seeing a lady in distress.                                                                                         
You help me off  my seat and  i nudge him with my toe. He's unconscious but seems to be still breathing .  You squat down , offering your shoulders  and I step over  your back to sit on them.  You straighten up  while I hold onto your head  and I tell you my destination.  I push your head forward   so I can sit more comfortably forward  and  kick your flanks with my heels  and you start to walk.         

after a  mile or so,  you start to slow down and  spurring you with my heels  doesn't make you  quicken your pace.  I realize that you need a  short break  and I allow you to put me down even though I'm a bit irritated with having to do so.   I think about  my  previous  carrier   that  I left  behind . I wonder if he would  recover  and find his way  back  to  civilization?

#24 2024-10-12 12:23:14

equidum
Male (72), France

Please Madame, please sit down on the comfortable chest of Your momentarily failing carrier, sit down and lend me Your ear :  Maybe Your former carrier has now recovered ... But he failed, and betrayed You. "No time for losers!" I will soon recover, be ready again and willing to fulfill Your desires  ... Forget the loser !!! Until I also fail, but I won't fail, I am Your ...

...  Equidum

#25 2024-10-12 16:35:20

MissBaron

equidum:   

Since you  are supine on the  ground and invited me  to take advantage of  whatever comfort  you offer, I sit down on your chest.        I know  you like  looking   up at me  and perhaps  , even with my weight on your chest and causing you distress you still enjoy  looking at my  body  and perhaps having a  fantasy.                                         I'm to comfortable to  be concerned   and  I think perhaps  you  deserve  this small reward for rescuing  me.  I see  a bit of pain on your face as I reseat myself , enjoying whatever  comfort I  can afford on  your  chest.   "I hope you can  go a bit longer when we start again" I say,   selfishly enjoying   your submission and enduring   the difficulty   in breathing as you  serve me   like an obedient slave.   Again, I  think of my previous  carrier and  how he   failed  in his efforts.   Not that I have any concern  for  him but I'm  rather angry   about his  failure  . I think  that  perhaps he deserves to  die  back there.  after all, he wasn't even comfortable to sit on  .                             I rise off   your chest  since   I decide you have rested long enough  and  sit down firmly  on your  shoulders and  kick your flanks again to  make you stand.   "I'm in a hurry to get back before  sunset" I  tell you    as  you  start walking again  " it's only 5 more miles" i say as I slap the back of your  head to remind you to   keep   your head forward . " I'll  decide  when you get  to rest again" I tell you  in a no nonsense tone.

#26 2024-10-13 04:53:31

MissBaron

equidum:

Thanks for that trip  down fantasy lane smile.   I  enjoyed being the selfish un caring  bitch in our exchange. I imagine that if my ex husband were reading  this exchange  he would instantly think of me without  seeing my  name at the  top smile

#27 2024-10-13 19:12:45

equidum
Male (72), France

Your ex would perhaps see You as a bitch. The former carrier that You ditched a mile behind as well, but not me !!! I relish serving You "like an obedient slave" and beseech You to remain seated where You are, or rather, maybe, to improve Your comfort by sitting on my belly, and leaning on my raised thighs while I'll massage, or kiss  Your feet if You grant me such a privilege ...
It is not being a bitch to accomplish what You were born to be i.e. an absolute dominant Mistress. I'm not being a female organ  by relinquishing all my rights in Your favor, and thus be what I was born to be, for ever, and all along Fantasy lane, Your enslaved

Equidum

#28 2024-10-13 23:06:48

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

Could be, smile

MissBaron wrote:

caballito:                                                                                                                           

It's an amusing  idea   to  just sit on your exhausted carrier in a cool place and hope for another carrier to come along.  I suppose if they  had man-back riding trails in  the area  , having a willing replacement happen to wander through   might be possible.                             

However, since most of us ride on someone's shoulders rather more sporadically unless it's a regular activity between partners, the chances of a rider finding someone willing to carry you to whatever destination you might choose are simply not  good.                                         

I can imagine myself  sitting on the body of my completely exhausted  carrier and hoping   someone comes along and notices my  plight and offers  his shoulders for me to ride on .      Or  perhaps  someone wanders by and I just say something like  "Hi my human  horse  gave out  , would  you mind carrying me to my destination while  I sit on your shoulders?" 

I can just imagine the looks and answers I  would get.smile

#29 2024-10-14 04:44:47

MissBaron

equidum:       

My ex husband would definitely call  think of me as a "bitch"  and  other colorful names.   The support  he has to  provide is on his wallet and not his chest anymore  and I sure he feels my  weight on his  back now in much more than if I was  physically sitting on it.                     

As for that carrier  in  the fantasy  that  we left behind,  such a person  wouldn't  be of any importance to me . Finding a  replacement for  a man  isn't  really  very difficult.                                                           

As for  you  offering yourself as something to sit on, if given  a choice I prefer  sitting on a man's chest  rather than his  abdomen .  I find it more comfortable   and   I always have  his full attention  even  when he doesn't have  mine.  I'm not  really into foot worship though I have indulged a few  guys  that   had  a foot fetish.

#30 2024-10-15 11:20:04

equidum
Male (72), France

The chest is probably the best sitting place, as it provides both a firm and soft cushion. But when the carrier is lying on the ground or floor, You are not really "sitting", but rather "squatting" on him. That's why I allowed myself to suggest belly-sitting, which offers a backrest, and a footrest, ( with or without footworship ), possibly more convenient for a short break between two rides ... And, desirable or not, more painful for the carrier ...

equidum

#31 2024-10-15 20:51:31

MissBaron

equidum:

I must  take  exception with you on that point.     
When  I sit on some one 's chest , my weight is on my  ass and upper thighs which are of  course on his chest. I never squat on or over since that would   require supporting  some of my weight with my  legs.           The man I  might be sitting on is there to support my weight as I take my ease and hopefully comfort just as  an actual chair  would.             You are correct that  his chest  does provide   unique comfort  of warm flesh  over  firm  but flexible and forgiving ribs.   His  abdominal  area on the other hand may be  softer  but it's often too soft and I feel like I'm sinking into it.

#32 2024-10-19 15:07:23

equidum
Male (72), France

Wherever You deign to sit is obviously the best place to be both for You and for me ... The longer You sit, the better for Your seat, if it is a devoted one. 

I would therefore  strongly support the chest-sitting option ! It provides maximum comfort for You, deep servile submission for me, and a guaranteed 133 minutes of intense pleasure, under Your lovely 133 pounds, obviously for ever revolving if such was your good pleasure

Equidum

#33 2024-10-21 14:41:40

MissBaron

equidum:

If a man   chooses to  serve a woman in any way , he should serve her without reservation. He must accept that his service  is  completely on her terms  and require no effort on the woman's part.

He  should never  consider her a burden on him no matter how  frivolous her whim may seem and any discomfort  he experiences should always be welcomed by  him .
The sacrifice of his  body and  dignity  should be of no importance  and her amusement  should  be his priority as  well as  hers.

#34 2024-10-22 15:07:35

equidum
Male (72), France

The "sacrifice of his body and dignity" should even be a source of intense  pleasure for the devoted slave, as I tried to explain ... Which is easy for a maso slave : By definition, the more he suffers, the higher his sacrifice for his beloved Mistress (or Master ) the higher his purest bliss ...

equidum

#35 2024-10-22 18:10:03

MissBaron

equidum:

Yes , Exactly!  During their time together  a servant should exist to  serve the woman or man that   he serves. 
The servant may have preference's  concerning how and where he is  used but  those preferences  simply don't matter.
One doesn't ask or care   about  what a chair  wants or desires before sitting on it. It should be the same with a servant.   A servant's only reason  to exist in this capacity is to be used without  consideration and compliantly selfishly by the one  he  serves or  even  by  the one  he is directed  to serve in whatever capacity  she/he  might choose. 

There can be no  doubt  that  the  woman or man  who uses  the servant whether  as amusement of or simple convenience is  superior to the servant because  the  servant has no reason the  exist   without the one he servers.

Board footer