Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-19 03:14:39

louie_sr
Male (36), Austria

to ggiamesi

Hello and thanks for your pics, I was quite fascinated by that set of images showing a big group of people being on shoulders. I'd be really curious to know if you could tell us anything about those pics. What kind of people were that, was there a certain reason for the shoulder sits? Can you tell us? Thanks!

Louie

#2 2006-12-19 10:14:48

ggiamesi
Male (29), Italy

Re: to ggiamesi

louie_sr wrote:

Hello and thanks for your pics, I was quite fascinated by that set of images showing a big group of people being on shoulders. I'd be really curious to know if you could tell us anything about those pics. What kind of people were that, was there a certain reason for the shoulder sits? Can you tell us? Thanks!

Louie

Hi! i'm happy you liked the pics, this is one of my favourite shoulder riding situation, when there's no reason to have people sit on your shoulders (e.g. not like durring a concert or to reach something high), but it's just a fun pose for a group picture.

I found them in a french website about acrosport; some pics from this site have been posted in our groups, so sometimes i take a look for updates.

Best wishes!!

Board footer