Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-28 01:42:46

Mufclover

Mow Concert

Are there someone who has seen or exprience a shoulder ride in a concert? big_smile

#2 2013-09-29 14:53:54

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Re: Mow Concert

Are you asking about men on women (mow) rides only? They are very rare, but I have both seen mow rides and had the pleasure of riding.

#3 2013-09-29 14:56:43

Mufclover

on a concert gunde? yes mow rides only. have your ridden a woman on a concert?

#4 2013-09-29 21:08:36

chriscross
Male (29), Greece

wow,this is my ultimate fantasy. actually i'd like to be small like 5'3"-5'4" and thin 110-120 lbs and ride a taller and bigger girl on a concert half-naked!!!

yeah truth is that those kind of pics are really rare....has anybody seen sth similar with my fantasy described above?

#5 2013-10-01 17:51:51

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Mufclover wrote:

on a concert gunde? yes mow rides only. have your ridden a woman on a concert?

Yes, I have. I was 16 at the time. To make a long story short, I was supposed to go to the concert with my best friend whom I have known since we where just a few months old. He got really sick the day before the concert, so I ended up going to the concert with his mother.

When you are 16, you consider a 35 year old woman really old and I hesitated a lot before agreeing to go with her, which sounds really silly today. She was actually very youthful.

Some time after the concert had started, she wanted to go on my shoulders. After I had put her down, I lost the sight of her for a split second. I had just started to think "Where did she go?", when I felt her hands on my thighs, saw her head pop out between my legs and then felt how my feet left the ground.

Needless to say, that I felt very embarrassed at first and I was very aware of the fact that those members of the audience who stood the closest to us, looked at us. Some looked amazed and some younger girls laughed.

It was a big concert with a large audience, so only those close to us could see that I was riding a woman. The rest of the audience just saw, that a 16 year old was sitting on someoneīs shoulders. There was at least 30-40 other rides going on at the same time. This fact made me relax and I just started to enjoy myself.

This wasnīt the first time I sat on Susieīs shoulders (thatīs my friends mothers name), but it was the first time for 4 years. She used to take us kids swimming during summer and we often played chicken fighting and other games in the sea, so between the ages 6 and 10 I had several rides on her. The last one before this was when I was 12. At that age it became to embarrassing for me and I turned down every opportunity. I would have turned down the ride, or rides actually, at the concert too, if she hadnīt totally surprised me.

Someone will ask this anyway, so as far as I remember, she was 163 cm and about 55 kg at the time. I was 173 cm and a skinny 61 kg.

#6 2013-10-01 19:54:39

Mufclover

Thanks for sharing the amazing story gunde !! big_smile what kind of concert was it? do you remeber the artist or name of the festival?

#7 2013-10-01 23:02:44

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Really enjoyed reading about your experience Gunde. Thank you for sharing it with the group.

#8 2013-10-02 19:30:40

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Mufclover wrote:

Thanks for sharing the amazing story gunde !! big_smile what kind of concert was it? do you remeber the artist or name of the festival?

This happened back in 1982 in Helsinki. Several bands performed, but no internationally known.

#9 2013-10-02 21:38:44

Baasda
Male (31), italy

how much time she held you in the concert?

when i was child (from 4 to 9 years) a very tall friend of my auntie  in her 30 years likes lift me on her shoulders very often

but i was child, i wasn't in a concert, so i dont think is too important know these stories for you.
the only time a woman lifts me "adult" (15 years) was at school manifestation with a pop band on the stage in the big auditorium.
in the middle of the concert the shoulder rides became "trendy", so almost every mates was on shoulders. (basically wom, wow and mom)
at that time i was really sick, small and short(1,55 cm and 42kg) and i don't was so good for lifting someone...but i was good for get lifted. many girls in the classroom was more tall than me, so 1 girl near to me lower herself in front of me and say:"fast, get on my shoulders!!"
my instant reply:"ahah no way!"
but again:"c'mooon"
i:"you are crazy"
my other mates near to us laughing at this and it's embarressed me much.
make it clear: i'had already something about the shoulder riding, but i' had fear to be bullied and i was too shy for accept. another strange thing: i dont was very in confidence with this girl for riding her, she wasn't a my friend (my friend were only male) i saw her only at school's hours and we dont chat often in the classroom, only for homework, techears and similar themes. So, i not very confortable.
but when she pulled high her hair and i have saw her shoulders and her long neck, i made love to the shyness and climbed on. her friend (laughing) helped her to stand up, but when  we was up we balanced perfectly(she was at least 1.65 and 55/60 kg, i was light for her) i place my feet behind her back and she for the first seconds holding my legs, after place her hands crossed at her stomach.
up on her shoulders i'had strange sensation: embarassing first of all, but i feel really really HAPPY to ride her. Too happy pheraps, so i was fear for my friend between my leg and against her neck. after 2 or 3 minutes of pleasure i'must request her to put me down, too risk for my reputation.
she so put me down. then i watched at her face for "read" if she had noticed my reaction, but she only massage herself, lower back and neck, with her hands e say to me:"do you had fear to falling down?" two second after was with her friend to sing and dance again.
Now i 'have 29 yeas, i remember this experience and sometime i think to contact a wrestler for private session, but it's embarassed me again, plus i'have gained kg(now i'have a normal size, 80kg).
i dont saw her anymore after the school, but we were in the same classroom for the next 3 years. we chat very little, about the same thing: teacher, maths, history, etc etc. every time i meeting her this come back in my mind this experience

#10 2013-10-02 22:23:55

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Baasda, thank you for sharing your experience with the group! I would suggest you do contact a wrestler for a lifting session. I am sure some of those ladies are very nice and will help you not feel too embarrassed about liking shoulder rides smile

Baasda wrote:

when i was child (from 4 to 9 years) a very tall friend of my auntie  in her 30 years likes lift me on her shoulders very often

but i was child, i wasn't in a concert, so i dont think is too important know these stories for you.
the only time a woman lifts me "adult" (15 years) was at school manifestation with a pop band on the stage in the big auditorium.
in the middle of the concert the shoulder rides became "trendy", so almost every mates was on shoulders. (basically wom, wow and mom)
at that time i was really sick, small and short(1,55 cm and 42kg) and i don't was so good for lifting someone...but i was good for get lifted. many girls in the classroom was more tall than me, so 1 girl near to me lower herself in front of me and say:"fast, get on my shoulders!!"
make it clear: i'had already something about the shoulder riding, but i' had fear to be bullied and i was too shy for accept. another strange thing: i dont was very in confidence with this girl for riding her, she wasn't a my friend (my friend were only male) i saw her only at school's hours and we dont chat often in the classroom, only for homework, techears and similar themes. So, i not very confortable.
but when she pulled high her hair and i have saw her shoulders and her long neck, i made love to the shyness and climbed on. her friend (laughing) helped her to stand up, but when  we was up we balanced perfectly(she was at least 1.65 and 55/60 kg, i was light for her) i place my feet behind her back and she for the first seconds holding my legs, after place her hands crossed at her stomach.
up on her shoulders i'had strange sensation: embarassing first of all, but i feel really really HAPPY to ride her. Too happy pheraps, so i was fear for my friend between my leg and against her neck. after 2 or 3 minutes of pleasure i'must request her to put me down, too risk for my reputation.
she so put me down. then i watched at her face for "read" if she had noticed my reaction, but she only massage herself, lower back and neck, with her hands e say to me:"do you had fear to falling down?" two second after was with her friend to sing and dance again.
Now i 'have 29 yeas, i remember this experience and sometime i think to contact a wrestler for private session, but it's embarassed me again, plus i'have gained kg(now i'have a normal size, 80kg).
i dont saw her anymore after the school, but we were in the same classroom for the next 3 years. we chat very little, about the same thing: teacher, maths, history, etc etc. every time i meeting her this come back in my mind this experience

#11 2013-10-02 22:32:35

chriscross
Male (29), Greece

@baasda you are really a lucky one. i wish i had this experience,and i wouldn't give a damn about shyness.

#12 2013-10-02 23:01:50

chriscross
Male (29), Greece

man i'll trade my life for being short and skinny and have a sr by a bigger girl at a concert sad

#13 2013-10-03 01:49:20

Baasda
Male (31), italy

Wildfiregirl wrote:

Baasda, thank you for sharing your experience with the group! I would suggest you do contact a wrestler for a lifting session. I am sure some of those ladies are very nice and will help you not feel too embarrassed about liking shoulder rides smile

Baasda wrote:

maybe in the future, for now pay for lifts seem to me like go to whores and isnt'much in my taste (i'have nothing against them, just it's don't make me confident)

@chris: i trade my life also for to have this experience again big_smile but now i'm 1,80x 79 kg

#14 2013-10-03 07:27:59

chriscross
Male (29), Greece

wow,how did you gain that much height? i thought that you would be max 1.65-1.66 if you were 1.55 when you were 15.

#15 2013-10-03 18:12:36

gunde
Admin
Male (55), Finland
Website

Baasda wrote:

Even if this is one of the best childhood memories I have, it happened over 30 years ago, so I can only give you my best guess.

She lifted me twice during the concert and I would say that I both times sat on her shoulders for about 3 songs, 2 at least.

Thank you for telling us about your experience, Baasda.

#16 2024-09-22 19:20:40

GergNautan

One time I was hiking with some friends. After we had walked for a few hours I expressed that I began to get tired. At this moment one of the girls stood in front of me n said "awww, do you want to hop on my back?". I laughed but then confidently said yes and jumped up. The girl boosted me up so that my legs were placed over her hips. Then we walked, the rest of the group didn't seem to mind n just commented briefly on it. She had wide hips n a big butt and because of that it was very comfortable to be carried by her. She was about 165cm n weighed about 70/75kg n Im 175cm n weigh 67kg. After she'd carried me for a while I started to slip off n she had to boost me up more frequently. At this point we were walking pretty much alone, the rest of the group was further ahead from us. Then she said jokingly "are u still tired my baby?" n I replied "aren't you?" n she said "nooo, your easy, but I need to adjust you". I asked how n she put me down n squatted down infront of me. Then she said "climb onto my shoulders, that way you won't slip off". I was so excited at this moment n without any hesitation sat down on top of her shoulders. She said "Hold on to my head" n then stood up effortlessly. "Are you comfortable?" she asked, I said yes n told her that I like the view n she said that's the perk of sitting on someones shoulders n for having such a strong friend for that matter too. I agreed with her n said "Since I'm the guy I should be the one carrying you though", she replied calmly "Traditionally yes, but I'm both bigger and stronger than you so I think this looks more appropriate anyways". Im taller than her but skinny n she has a curvy form which makes her look bigger than me. I had my legs wrapped behind her back and was sitting very comfortably on her neck with my hands placed gently upon her head. She kept carrying me for about 10 minutes. We were both becoming a bit flirty with each other since it's intimate getting a shoulder ride. I joked that I had perfect view of her boobs, n she said "see, that's why women should give men shoulder rides" We laughed.

After we had eaten dinner with the rest of the group me and her went for a walk on our own. I noticed that she hadn't taken on her shoes n asked her if maybe this time I should carry her. And she said no and that she felt that she was too heavy for me. I insisted and told her to get on my back for a piggyback ride. She hopped on. She had a beautiful figure with thick legs n because of this I couldn't get my arms completely around n it got heavy for me quickly. She then giggled and said "That's enough" and jumped off after just barely a full minute. "That's why I'm then one doing the carrying between us" and kissed me passionately. At this point we both were feeling excited. I suggested that we'd climb up on a brick wall so we'd get a good view of the sky. "Sure, do you want me to boost you up?" she asked, since it was a bit high. "you might have to" and laughed. She then stuck her head between my legs n boosted me up once again on top of her shoulders. This time she actually climbed up a few steps on the wall, that was amazing. Then once we got up we made out intensely. She pulled me close to her n after it felt like we couldn't get any closer she pointed at her lap and said "come here baby, sit in my lap straddling me". Once again I did as she said without any hesitation. When we decided to return to the others she went of the wall first and without saying anything stood right beneath me signaling me to get on her shoulders, I did so n she carried me the whole way back to our tents. On the way she said "I can feel how much it turns you on when I lift you on my shoulders".

Board footer