Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-27 21:35:06

Black22Flower

Hi Everyone!

Hello boys and why not girls too:)!

I´m woman age 29 and i just found out that this kind of website exist´s. And i´m really happy because i really love to ride on men´s shoulder. This is really like a dream for me me to find this place. I´ve loved this very long and would like to share these experiences here on forum with you.

Is there anyone who would like to carry me on shoulders? Together we could run and run until we are tired to do that:)!

And when we are well rested it´s time to go back in the wild!

#2 2013-07-27 22:16:23

stalot
Male (45), austria

Re: Hi Everyone!

Hi Black22Flower,

great you are here. you will get hundreds of messages from male ponies:)
I live in mid -europe, and this august i am ready to travel to almost anywhere for good riding..
so...just tell me when and where:))

stalot

#3 2013-07-28 05:40:16

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

I would love to carry you. Are you in the U.S. ?

#4 2013-07-28 07:51:00

trigger
Male (38), India

you are from which country...

Black22Flower wrote:

Hello boys and why not girls too:)!

I´m woman age 29 and i just found out that this kind of website exist´s. And i´m really happy because i really love to ride on men´s shoulder. This is really like a dream for me me to find this place. I´ve loved this very long and would like to share these experiences here on forum with you.

Is there anyone who would like to carry me on shoulders? Together we could run and run until we are tired to do that:)!

And when we are well rested it´s time to go back in the wild!

The Horse

#5 2013-07-28 22:02:16

Black22Flower

Oh nice that some of you have answered:)!

I´m From North Europe. I give you guy´s  a hint...smile.

Neighbor countries are Russia and Sweden. We are stuck between those two:D. And many of us love ice-hockey.
And when October comes we have hopefully lot´s of snow!!

Country where is 5, 1 million people.

#6 2013-07-28 23:08:51

bernager
Male (41), FRANCE

Welcome Black22Flower !

I think you live in Finland... I live in Paris, but I would be very happy to give you a long ride one day. I would be very proud to offer you a funny and comfortable visit on my shoulders...

Black22Flower wrote:

Oh nice that some of you have answered:)!

I´m From North Europe. I give you guy´s  a hint...smile.

Neighbor countries are Russia and Sweden. We are stuck between those two:D. And many of us love ice-hockey.
And when October comes we have hopefully lot´s of snow!!

Country where is 5, 1 million people.

#7 2013-07-28 23:32:15

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Sounds perfect! I should love to carry you on my shoulders, you will love that.
This is just excatly right website for you, so many men dream about carry women and we need more women here!

#8 2013-07-29 12:04:57

stalot
Male (45), austria

great,,
i am ready to travel to you, and ready to discuss the trip details
i sent you a mail.

#9 2013-07-30 16:55:08

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Welcome Black22Flower,

This is a fun forum and feel free to share any riding adventures with us. If you don't mind, maybe let us know how you discovered your enjoyment of shoulder riding.

Have a great day.

MountMeForever

#10 2013-07-31 19:56:20

Black22Flower

Yes i´m from Finland:).

I have filmed some video´s with my friend, where i´m riding. Being dominant. Do i put them on the Videos section?

And if anyone have any ideas You can mail me:).
I´m happy that so many people wrote to me!

#11 2013-08-01 09:14:07

equidum
Male (72), France

Bonjour et bienvenue, belle cavaliere !

And please feel free to send ALL riding videos you wish ... You'll then have a few thousand human ponies dreaming of You day and night, ans gratefully blessing Your name for ever ...

#12 2013-08-01 11:40:12

forbereit
Male (36), SERBIA
Website

Hi,
we all want to see these videos, but it is better to put it on youtube and shere a link. Some of us have problems to get to videos on this site.
Greetings from Belgrade

Forbereit

#13 2013-08-01 13:21:27

stalot
Male (45), austria

yes..
on youtube you can make video private so nobody can watch.
only those with whom you share the link

on the other hand, i am ready to travel to Finland in august . if you have time to ride:)

#14 2013-08-05 23:00:56

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Black22Flower,

let's make deal? We live in same country so we can easily meet each others. I let you ride on my shoulders so much as I can ever carry you and more if you let me shoot that in video, ok? You are just like from my dream and I promise you get much ride. I rest little bit and then you can ride again. When I'm down, you can sit on my neck and shoulders if you want, no need to get off if I'm tired. You can have ride in forest for instance.

Do you like to wear skirt or dress while riding? I like that most of. Tell me.....

Kind recards Bergt

#15 2013-08-06 17:44:41

qwerty1
Male

Welcome!
Oh, and please, share that video with us:D

#16 2013-08-07 22:20:51

Black22Flower

How did you get interested in this?
Tell everyone:)!?...please...
No...i don´t force you;). You can tell me if you all want. I´m just interested.

My started just 2 year´s ago...It was something that like caught my eye and i was like: Oh look´s fun maybe i should try that, and then i was in love with the riding.

Hmm...oh here are  some-one from Finland too. Hello! Nice to "meet" you.

World is so small in the end.

I really love to ride wearing like 50´s kind of Marilyn Monroe dress. They are the best. She was a real woman:)!
And my shape is almost like that.

#17 2013-08-10 16:11:16

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

Black22Flower wrote:

Welcome, Black22Flower!

I'd love to write You too, but I can't see Your address! smile

#18 2013-08-12 23:11:38

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

Well...difficult to say exactly but I have been fond of SR so long time as I can remember, from childhood maybe...? No way but maybe it was the beginnin of SR ?

I remember big neighbourhood girl called Aira who always tease us small boys when I was young age 4-7y. She catch cought  and sit on me. She was so big and heavy that I had no possibilities to escape. I remember how I was afraid of her and how I was under her skirt.
Another memory of mine was later as my cousin (girl) ride on my back often, sit on my stomach and tried to ride on my shoulders but I wasn't able to carry her - still she sit on my neck because she obviously liked that. I remember her long stockings under skirt and it was sexy memory afterwards.
Many nice memories....at school we had one big boy called Eero (pupil) and we played pickyback fight games. Eero asked our female teacher to take part in game and surprise surprise, she smiled and said OK. She lift skirt little bit and we could see her thick thighs when she mount on Eero's back. Eero couldn't move and teacher laugh like girls did, also other boys and it was embarrasing to Eero who had red face.

Maybe because of these earlier memories I like woman sitting on men, who knows?

#19 2013-08-13 16:22:20

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Hello Black22Flower,

My interest in SR developed when I was about seven years old. My neighbors were two young girls named Helen and Irene. Helen was seven and Irene was only six years old. One day I was sitting on the couch in their living room and Irene climbed up behind me and sat on my shoulders. She said "Give me a ride." I managed to get up but I was very clumsy and trying to get adjusted to balancing with Irene on my shoulders. I walked around the living room and little by little I started feeling a bit more balanced. I couldn't believe the strange feelings I was experiencing as a result of her sitting on my shoulders and pressing her bare thighs against my face. She was wearing a plaid skirt with bare thighs but knee high socks. At that age I didn't understand what was happening to me but I loved all the warm flashes I was feeling in my body and the feeling of being actually aroused from this. when I put her down, her sister Helen wanted a ride after I got a little rest.

From that day, they rode me quite often and eventually they rode me outdoors too. When other young girls in the neighborhood saw me giving rides, they wanted rides too. I actually became the pony for all the girls on my street that were not too heavy for me to lift. They would ride me to the corner store or when we played circus games in the yard they would often climb on my shoulders. Sometimes they would simply have me on all fours and see how many could sit on my back at the same time.

For this reason, I am not shy at all to carry women on my shoulders in public. I do it as often as I possibly can... even at my older age I feel no shame giving rides on the street. Especially if there is some kind of party or concert or festival. But often I carry my lady friends for no other reason than we both enjoy it and they want a ride. I have confessed to one lady friend that I like to be dominated when being ridden and she is slowly starting to be more demanding when she rides me. I really love it and it helps me last longer when she sets a goal for me to obtain. For example, we were walking along the beach and she was riding me. She pointed to a large rock on the shoreline that was quite a distance away. Maybe about a 30 minute walk. She ordered me to carry her all the way to the rock. Because she gave me that goal, I managed to do it. My mind wouldn't allow me to fail even though I was soaked in sweat at the end. ha ha  She loved the ride. Me too. I must confess, I kissed her feet at the rock when I set her down and thanked her for riding me. She is starting to like this domination game. smile

#20 2013-08-13 19:39:21

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Great story, mountmeforever. Being a pony-guy for so many years, you must have made many females really happy by giving them shoulder-rides which they thoroughly enjoyed. Just as important too, you enabled them to find out how enjoyable shoulder-riding can be. The female who rode you for about 30 minutes until you reached that rock was amazing. She obviously knew exactly how to motivate and dominate an all-too-willing pony-guy like you. I wonder if she urged you on by squeezing your head between her thighs when you slowed down from tiredness? A good dominant female jockey usually knows exactly how to 'sweat' the pony she's riding. So I guess every drop of sweat that dripped off you was worth it.

#21 2013-08-14 03:34:54

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

Thanks for your kind words CheckMateGuy. She actually did help motivate me with some little thigh squeezes when she would say,"come on... all the way to the rock" as I was breathing harder and harder. She could tell I was getting tired. It's hard walking on soft sand in my opinion. Much more tiring than a hard surface. Fortunately she only weighs about 52 KG or 115 lbs. and she feels light for some reason.

In the past, she would have just let me put her down whenever I felt tired but now that I confessed I enjoyed when she was more dominant, she seems to be experimenting more with bossing me around and being more demanding. It's great. I'm looking forward to where this adventure might lead. I love being ridden to exhaustion over and over. That's why crowded festivals are one of my favorite places for a full day of shoulder riding.

Have you ever noticed that some people feel heavy and some feel light even though they are the same weight? I believe it has to do with whether they feel like dead weight or live weight and that can be a mental thing. I remember when I studied martial arts, our instructor had us imagine we were going down in an elevator and to imagine feeling really rooted to the ground. Then he invited other students to try and pick us up. It was very difficult for them. Then he had us imagine we were going up in an elevator and imagine we were really light. Almost flying. The same students could pick us up with ease. I believe cheerleaders do some of this kind of mental stuff so they feel really light and so they can easily be picked up and thrown up high in the air. But whether they feel light or heavy... I'm totally game to pick them up anytime they wish. smile

#22 2013-08-14 10:19:32

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

I have always found that riders with longer legs feel lighter must be something to do with weight distribution I think.

No longer a Bonus Member

#23 2013-08-14 19:06:10

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

The heavy weight versus the light weight is probably all to do with the rider's muscles. If they are enjoying the ride, they are likely to be using their muscles and moving around a bit. This affects the way they sit (or ride) on the pony's shoulders. Whereas a rider who just sits there passively on a pony's shoulders probably feels a lot heavier - like a deadweight or a large sack of potatoes. As I said a little while ago, some riders just sit astride a pony's shoulders and are content to just be carried around while other riders prefer to actually ride their pony (as in the case of MissP). When a shoulder rider is actually riding his or her pony, the rider's weight is moving about as they use their muscles to control the pony and urge the pony on. In my opinion, that's how shoulder-riding should be done.

#24 2013-08-14 23:13:04

bergt
Bonus member
Male (57), Finland

My opinion about weight/light what kind of experiences I have got:
When woman sit on neck full weight, that feels much harder than if she sit on shoulders. Also if she jump while riding, it is much harder than if she sit relaxed.

In the beginning they sit "far from neck" = on shoulders but soon they understand how nice it is sit against back of neck, that feels better and riding is more easy - harder to carrier.

Very intresting childhood, mountmeforever

#25 2013-08-15 14:57:39

mountmeforever
Male (46), Canada

checkmateguy wrote:

The heavy weight versus the light weight is probably all to do with the rider's muscles. If they are enjoying the ride, they are likely to be using their muscles and moving around a bit. This affects the way they sit (or ride) on the pony's shoulders. Whereas a rider who just sits there passively on a pony's shoulders probably feels a lot heavier - like a deadweight or a large sack of potatoes. As I said a little while ago, some riders just sit astride a pony's shoulders and are content to just be carried around while other riders prefer to actually ride their pony (as in the case of MissP). When a shoulder rider is actually riding his or her pony, the rider's weight is moving about as they use their muscles to control the pony and urge the pony on. In my opinion, that's how shoulder-riding should be done.

I really enjoy active riders the best. I like feeling a connection between me and my rider.

#26 2013-08-17 00:07:12

Misiulo
Male (28), Poland
Website

equidum has a great story too. A quintesential tale of youth F/M shoulder riding experiences  with a dominant rider smile

BTW when has this topic devolved into all-male party?

WE WANT BLACK (22) FLOWEEEER! big_smile

Last edited by Misiulo (2013-08-17 00:57:37)

#27 2013-08-17 19:30:02

equidum
Male (72), France

Misiulo wrote:

equidum has a great story too. A quintesential tale of youth F/M shoulder riding experiences  with a dominant rider smile

BTW when has this topic devolved into all-male party?

WE WANT BLACK (22) FLOWEEEER! big_smile

I'm impressed, Misiulo ! Don't tell me you remember that story I posted so many years ago !!! Anyway, thanks for the appraisal !

#28 2013-08-17 19:47:43

Black22Flower

Here i am:)!
Been really long week. So tired and all:/.
I´m working nurse so i have long hours....sometimes too long;).

The riding thing i would like to do is riding on at sea. Somebody carrying me and i would enjoy the autumn breeze. I think it would be harder for males to carry me cos the waves. Even if the sea are calm it could be one rock at the bottom and there we go in the sea. I really don´t like to get wet like that:). Because i hate swimming and summer. But i love autumn rains. It would also be nice to take my "pony" to riding in a stormy night when sky opens, water pours out and lightning are straikinly beautifull. And let´s not forget the breeze...the smell of the air:).

#29 2014-01-12 14:22:23

Fan_of_MissP

Black22Flower wrote:

Yes i´m from Finland:).

I have filmed some video´s with my friend, where i´m riding. Being dominant. Do i put them on the Videos section?

I live in India, but I keep visiting europe. WHy not Finland next time. I would love to be your poney. Let me know in case you are interested. Have you posted any videos of yourself yet ??

Board footer