Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-20 01:12:45

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Gregoryan rides Wildfire

This is wildfiregirl. I have been hesitating due to shyness and image related nonsense. I am quite an average girl, not a beauty queen. But I've uploaded a bunch of pictures now (maybe too many, if the mods would like, they may get rid of a few!) and am half way through an upload of one of the vids to youtube.

I'll post again a bit later. I'd like to describe what happened a little bit if you guys would be interested at all.

Happy SR-ing everybody.

#2 2012-10-20 01:57:36

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

Re: Gregoryan rides Wildfire

Dont mean to be ignorant here. But what pictures in which album?

#3 2012-10-20 07:31:21

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Ooops. You're not ignorant, I'm just still learning smile They are in the "Other" pictures folder as it is MoW. Most have titles like "g/w mow1, g/w mow2."

http://ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/gallery.php?pid=86439 this is just one of them.

http://ultimateshoulderrides.com/forum/gallery.php?cid=5  This is the "other pics" gallery where they all are.

Hope that solves it.

Last edited by Wildfiregirl (2012-10-20 11:16:40)

#4 2012-10-23 09:44:53

equidum
Male (72), France

Congratulations, and  1000000 thanks to you, Wildfiregirl for these pics and clip ! I am not at all into WoM, but as a human donkey-to-be, I can appreciate Your performance, and understand the pleasure You hopefully felt during this ride ... Please allow me to give You a friendly, <a nearly-fatherly> advice : Be careful when lifting a rider! It seems to me You strained Your back a lot in that process, and in a rather dangerous posture, as Your back was nearly horizontal when You started lifting Gregoryan ... It would be safer if You required more effort from Your legs and less from Your back ..

I hope You'll meet again with Greg ... Why wouldn't You try to ride him for a change ? I'm sure he would love it, and perhaps You might find out that You prefer to ride rather than be ridden, who knows ?! I may sound a little stubborn , but, in my books, GIRLS LOVE TO RIDE .... It just requires  some initial training, to overcome any possible apprehension. Just ride Greg for, say, one hour in 4/5 different rides next time you meet ... I bet You'll then shift from ridee to rider ...
Check with Greg ! wink

#5 2012-10-23 13:11:57

Wildfiregirl
Female (31), Australia

Thank you Equidum!!

I appreciate the advice. I was a little awkward and hadn't done it before and so that lift you saw turned out a mess, even though it didn't feel like it at the time. If tried again, it will be with a vertical back and the legs doing the lift, or not at all.

Why didn't I try riding him? Both mount and rider should be "feeling it" and we weren't "feeling it" for us to switch the other way, at least that day. Gregoryan is also pretty cluey about what someone wants and could feel what I wanted most, and he allowed it for me. if that makes any sense. We both felt, during that day at least, that one of us should be the rider and the other the mount and *not* switch, for the most feeling. And so it was. I got to be selfish and be the pony.

This is not to say that it won't ever happen. But, how to put this. It wouldn't feel good for him if he had the impression I was only doing it to be nice and didn't actually <i>want</i> it. So while I'm not against the idea of doing the same for him, we'd both have to be into it at the time. No promises.

Donkey "-to-be?" Does this suggest that you might have found a potential rider?

#6 2012-10-23 18:47:17

equidum
Male (72), France

@Wildfiregirl

"As a human donkey-to-be".... Please excuse my poor command of English ... I didn't want to ay that I had found a rider. I wanted to say " as a human who would like to be a donkey ..." as opposed to a horse, or a pony ... That being said, at my old age, I'm only fit to carry my grand-children now, and just play donkey, <not horsey> with them ... sad

#7 2012-10-24 11:28:08

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

Hi Folks.
Of the USR community, there are mostly male 'carriers', & most of these prefer to fantasise about their opposite gender on top.
I have, and maybe other males too, like Equidum, Gunde, shoulderrider77 , [and Female Rider: Missp] can now appreciate that a rarer Female carrier here also likes to see/have the opposite sex on Top! So in this light is is very easy to share the mindset of any carrier, male or female.

Thanks to Equidum for your 1 million thanks & appreciation.
Regarding your suggestion that i may want to be ridden......thanks but...
i would rather try to find another rider if i want to be ridden [ despite being hard to find] than to have my little pony ride me!;,. as this would totally ruin the dynamics between us;
    Truly i'd Love to ride WildFireGirl again without any need to be ridden during this time! i have been lucky enough to 'break-in' a rare female carrier, despite never looking for this, and didnt realise how much of a turn-on it would be to share our desire from her shoulders!
So; no, if we meet again she'll still be the only pony, and she wont need to feel selfish, i Love riding her-  a truly rare, pony-minded weight-bearing female :-D
Thanks again WildFire for the ride/ experience. I still occasionally think;    "wow!,. a dream from this site was brought to reality! in-person! "
     Please comment if you understand.

GG

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#8 2012-10-25 18:18:50

equidum
Male (72), France

You see, Greg ... As you severely restricted the right to comment to only those who would understand ... you get no comments at all ... wink I'm not sure I fully understand, but, well, I can pretend and therefore, I'll comment...

I was not suggesting that you should switch your roles and alternately be rider and ridee ..... I was shamelessly trying to be far more assertive, and suggested that Wildfiregirl should give up being the donkey, and tried to be the rider, with you in the donkey role, just because, as I said, in my books, GIRLS LOVE TO RIDE ! So that She would eventually end up being the sole rider ... But your unanimous reply tells me I was completely off track ... OK ... Too bad ... I will try and edit my obsolete books, adding somewhere that SOME GIRLS DISLIKE RIDING ....

You both are destroying my universe ........... sad   smile

#9 2012-10-25 21:48:34

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

How about this?

John Stuart Mill, an English philosopher, possibly in the 1800s and well known in America suggested that a person should be allowed to do as he wishes as long as he hurts nobody.

I see no harm in what Wildfiregirl, Gregoryan, or Equidum have done.

It appears to me that Wildfiregirl enjoyed shoulder carrying Gregoryan in a submissive manner, Gregoryan enjoyed being shoulder carried in this manner even though he first offered a shoulder ride when he kneeled down at the beginning of the video, and Equidum wants tribute born to all gals as beloved princesses by allowing them to be shoulder carried in an accommodating manner.

Wishing you all much joy in your lives.

Best regards,

Sam

#10 2012-10-26 01:56:39

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

I always appreciate hearing what Equidum has to say [ once you understand his humour/ as he is often horsing around! ]

Thankyou too namaegaaru, the diplomatic peacekeeper! In one of our tripod videos Wildfire actually asid, as you suggested;
"Shut up Sam at ultimateshoulderrides."  !,,but that was not the selected vid that went to youtube.
I was only kneeling in the begining of that clip to show the 'USR' on my shirt ! : - )

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

#11 2012-10-26 17:43:14

equidum
Male (72), France

Thank you, Sam, for this brilliant overview ! JS Mill is also well known in France, if only because he lived the last 15 years of his life in southern France, and he is also buried in the French soil, with his beloved wife ... He also was an early harbinger of feminism, perhaps viewed Females as true Princesses, like most of us in this forum, and my little finger also tells me that, as a true feminist, he most certainly enjoyed giving SR's, although he never mentioned it in his writings ...

Out of a typically British self-restraint, most probably wink

#12 2012-10-26 20:37:35

mastadon777
Male (90), England,London

Equidum is quite right-JRmill was one of the first femminists-greatly infulenced by his wife Harriet Taylor-in 1866 he became the first person in Parliament to speak out in favour of giving women the vote.

Lets have more personal info please

#13 2012-12-30 08:27:12

lovetoride
Male (30), India

I am really glad to know that MoF is really happening around here and you have decided to stick to your decision.

Please accept my appreciation!!!

Please don’t come under the influence of my friend Equidum in this regard.

He is one of the members whom I respect the most, but sometimes he gets carried away and becomes biased. :-)

But I do expect to hear from you regarding my recent posts, Equidum.

.................The Rider................

#14 2012-12-30 18:15:22

equidum
Male (72), France

@LOVETORIDE

Hi, lovetoride ! Good to read nice words from you again ....  I certainly will reply your other posts as soon as I read them !

Board footer