Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-04 17:19:48

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

riding room boys

hi guys,
  have u ridden on any room boys while u stay in any hotel.. i have ridden few of then. just give them some tips.make sure they are very obedient ones before u approach them

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

#2 2012-06-05 20:05:09

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

Re: riding room boys

I had a great shoulder-ride on a guy's shoulders about three years ago. He was a contractor (building worker) who was working in the town centre (Bournemouth, Dorset, England) for the local council. He was from a place 200 miles away in the north of England. I had placed an ad on the then gumtree site asking whether anyone would like to give me a shoulder ride. He replied. He took an hour out from his work mid-morning and I met him at the hotel he was staying. Luckily, the hotel room had a high ceiling. It was one of the first shoulder rides I'd had as an adult. Once I got up on his shoulders, I was a bit like that LatinRider (on YouTube) and very unsure of my balance. Nonetheless, I managed to ride him around his room for what seemed like ages. It was definitely fun!

Being a building worker, he was a well-made guy who was idea for shoulder-riding. After it was over (after about 20 minutes) I suggested to him whether he'd like to sit on the end of the bed and I'd get up on his shoulders and have a 'shoulder-sit.' He agreed to that and also that I could strip off my denim jeans and sit on his shoulders wearing just my tight white cotton pants. The reason for doing that was so that I could enjoy more sensation around my thighs and crotch. Wow! Did it feel great! I'd got the idea for doing that from watching the YouTube videos of god524057, the Taiwanese student guy. Anyway, I clambered up onto the bed behind the guy and got astride his shoulders. If you've never done this, you must try it! I just sat there astride the guy's shoulders, gently bouncing up and down so that I could enjoy the maximum sensual pleasure from shoulder-sitting him. Honestly, I was riding him just like those over-active kids you see riding donkeys at a village Donkey Derby! Could he take some punishment - yes he could! When I got off him I was surprised (amazed actually) to see him sat there on the end of the bed with a great big grin on his face.

#3 2012-06-06 18:34:54

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Studekm,
You are a talented Pony Hunter!
I know I have discussed this in our usual personal mails, but I wanted to appreciate you publically.

.................The Rider................

#4 2012-06-06 18:38:38

lovetoride
Male (30), India

Hi Checkmateguy
Thanks for sharing your experience.
It’s really very pleasurable experience to sit on the shoulder of a sitting person. I have experienced that myself on my girlfriend many times.

#5 2012-06-07 23:10:18

checkmateguy
Male (57), England

... just wanna add that shoulder-sitting is probably safer (for the rider) than ordinary shoulder-riding because when riding on someone's shoulders there is always the danger/possibility of falling off. At the school I went to there were always a few boys who liked to make another boy squat down in the playground after which he'd get astride the boy's shoulders and sit there giving the unfortuate boy a good 'humping' (i.e. bouncing up and down on him).

#6 2012-06-09 10:17:10

Am6
Male (sameage as tounge littleolder than teeth), uk

Room boys now thats a good Idea, Most of them especially in India are very obliging and will do almost anything for a few rupees tip I,m sure that if you got one to give you a ride for maybe 100rps, word would get round and others would be queing up to give you a ride.

No longer a Bonus Member

#7 2012-06-09 16:25:17

lovetoride
Male (30), India

With all due respect, From Where Did You Get This Information Sir???

Am6 wrote:

Room boys now thats a good Idea, Most of them especially in India are very obliging and will do almost anything for a few rupees tip I,m sure that if you got one to give you a ride for maybe 100rps, word would get round and others would be queing up to give you a ride.

#8 2012-07-03 09:22:32

STUDEKM
Male (36), INDIA

I am sure if we find very obidient room boys( which we can find from their behaviour) we can easily get a ride if we ask for. in my exp guys between 18 and 23 of age easily agrees for that.

Carriers and ponys mail me at studekm@gmail.com

Board footer