Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-19 16:14:53

DICK
Male (64), USA

WHAT MAKES A WOMEN WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON A GUY OR GIRL?

I REALIZE ITS A SEXUAL REASON WHY A GUY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GIRLS LEGS WRAPPED TIGHTLY AROUND HIS NECK AND HEAD! I MYSELF LOVE THE FEEL OF A WOMENS SMOOTH LEGS AGAINST MY FACE. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN A SEXUAL POSITION, JUST SITTING ON ME IS FINE, HOPEFULLY WITH BARE LEGS AND HEELS THOUGH! 

WHY WOULD A GIRL WANT TO RIDE ON A PERSONS SHOULDERS? IS IT PURELY SEXUAL OR DOES SHE LIKE TO FEEL HER BARE LEGS WRAPPED AROUND SOMETHING WARM AND FEEL BRISTLE OF A GUYS STUBBLE ON HER SMOOTH LEGS? I WOULD LOVE THE GIRLS TO ONLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION! IF THERE ARE ANY LEGITMENT ONES LEFT!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THEM!

DICK

#2 2009-12-19 16:37:01

movieyou2003
Female (27), China

Re: WHAT MAKES A WOMEN WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON A GUY OR GIRL?

same reason as you, sexually maybe, i like to feel guys neck muscles and head between my legs!

#3 2009-12-19 16:49:45

DICK
Male (64), USA

HONG,
DO YOU LIKE TO FEEL YOUR BARE LEGS RUBBING AGAINST A GUYS FACE? SHAVED OR NOT SHAVED? I AM CURIOUS, I BELIEVE THAT SOME GIRLS LIKE TO FEEL THE STUBBLE OF NOT SHAVING ON A GUYS FACE, IT GIVE THEM EXTRA STIMULATION! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DICK

#4 2009-12-19 19:06:57

trigger
Bonus member
Male (28), india

When you sit on some-one...and control his/her moves...an amazing joy starts coming, when you know...your orders will be obeyed..you love squeezing the person under you...with ur weight..
well, i am a straight male from india...and i want to carry females in all styles...
but i have also ridden some males sometime back...
it was such a pleasure riding on their backs and shoulders...
when i was sitting on their back..and command them to go left,,,and they move to left....it feel so great when some-one is taking ur whole weight..and trying so hard..to give you pleasure..

I have also ridden many girls..and ladies...and my conclusion or wht i enjoy is....the petite or slimmer the lady is..the more you enjoy...
dont know the reason...but i have found it always..

once..i was donkey riding a fat lady..and after a few min...i myself..climbed down..as it was totally not enjoyable to me....
may be because..my thighs were not able to squeeze her body..or whtsover...
other day...i donkey ride..a slim lady..and i was in heaven...i also sat on her shoulders..while she was sitting...which lasted for some 7-8 min..
she was tired..but i was totally irrestible to climb down her body...
it was like...i wanted her..to be on her back n shoulders...

DICK wrote:

HONG,
DO YOU LIKE TO FEEL YOUR BARE LEGS RUBBING AGAINST A GUYS FACE? SHAVED OR NOT SHAVED? I AM CURIOUS, I BELIEVE THAT SOME GIRLS LIKE TO FEEL THE STUBBLE OF NOT SHAVING ON A GUYS FACE, IT GIVE THEM EXTRA STIMULATION! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DICK

#5 2009-12-19 19:28:18

femlifter52
Male (61), USA

I never rode on anyones shoulders as I was always too big a guy for anyone to carry. So I cannot really give an honest opinion how I would feel. I did give rides too guys as well as girls.My brother in law(he is gay) loved riding me because it made him feel good. I did not mind giving him one because he enjoyed it. However most girls(I prefer women) felt really good riding me because I was so large they like to try to control me.Which I usually allowed them to feel that way.My wife loves it because thats the only time she can not only control me but also feel sexual towards me. She likes to squeeze my head and torso with her legs(so she tells me)           My nieces love riding me because they like the fun of it. They are more fun loving which I truely enjoy doing for them.

#6 2009-12-20 04:17:48

phantom
Bonus member
Male (22), United States

DICK!!!
STOP YELLING EVERYTHING!!!

-~Phantom~-

#7 2009-12-20 10:24:49

equidum
Bonus member
Male (65), France

I was under the impression that, when riding, many Women would enjoy a stimulation of their clitoris, which is highly sexual in nature ... I suppose it is even more the case when riding on shoulders, as the "saddle" is better shaped and positioned to provide our lovely riders with such a gentle stimulation ... ?

I won't say that it is the ONLY reason why a Woman would like>/love shoulder riding, but it is most certainly an important factor .

Equidum

#8 2009-12-20 13:18:48

mastadon777
Bonus member
Male (81), England

About 90%

Taurus-A well meaning pony

#9 2009-12-20 13:24:31

Rider16
Male (21), Sweden

equidum,yeah you´re right,that can be the case!wink

#10 2009-12-21 20:35:31

DICK
Male (64), USA

SORRY ABOUT YELLING AT EVERYONE! IT SLOWS ME DOWN GOING FROM ONE CASE TO THE OTHER. I WOULD IMAGIN THAT IS THE REASON FOR GIRLS TO LIKE SHOULDER RIDING, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT FIRST HAND FROM THE VERY FEW GIRLS WE HAVE IN OUR COMMUNITY. UNLESS I AM WRONG THERE CAN'T BE A HAVE A DOZEN HERE! AS A GUY, I CAN ONLY SURMISE THAT THEY ENJOY CLITORAL STIMULATION. THEY MAY EVEN LIKE GETTING OFF FEELING SOMETHING WARM AND A ROUGH BEARD STUBBLE ON THEIR SMOOTH THIGHS AS WELL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL TRUTHFULLY COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT. WHAT REALLY MAKES THEM WANT TO RIDE GUYS OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER. WHEN I WAS 17, I WAS A COUNCELOR AT A SUMMER CAMP. THERE WERE QUITE A FEW 5 AND 6 GRADE GIRLS AS WELL AS THEIR MOTHERS WANTING TO RIDE ON MY AND OTHER GUYS SHOULDERS FOR THE 4 WEEKS WE WERE THERE. SOME OF THEM, DAUGHTERS AS WELL AS THEIR MOTHERS, ONCE THEY GOT SETTLED ON MY SHOULDERS STARTED TO RUB THEIR CROTCHES UP AND DOWN MY NECK AND THE BACK OF MY HEAD, SQUEEZING MY HEAD WITH THEIR THIGHS... THEN THEY WOULD LOCK THEIR ANKLES AND SQUEEZE MY HEAD AND NECK INTO A SCISSORS HOLD AS THEY CONTINUED TO RUB THEIR LEGS BACK AND FORTH, SOMETIMES LOCKING THEIR LEGS AROUND MY BACK! THIS WAS HAPPENING DURING THE DAY,  IN THE EVENING THE KIDS WOULD BE PUT TO BED AROUND 9:30 - 10:00 AND SOME OF THESE RESPECTABLE WOMEN WOULD MAKE RUM SOURS BY THE GALLON, AND BY 12:00AM WE WERE DIPPING NUDE IN THE LAKE, THE WOMEN STILL HAVING A YOUNG GUY BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.  WHAT A SUMMER THAT WAS, I WANTED TO GO BACK THE NEXT YEAR BUT I HAD TO GO  TO WORK FULL TIME AND THEN GOT DRAFTED INTO THE ARMY/ JOINED AIR FORCE. WISH I STILL HAD THAT BACK!

TAKE CARE,
DICK

#11 2009-12-31 22:26:43

DICK
Male (64), USA

I GUESS THERE IS ONLY HONG THAT IS INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES A GIRL WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT, SO FAR ONLY ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THIS SUBJECT. WE ALL KNOW WHY GUYS WANT TO HAVE GIRLS RIDE ON THEIR SHOULDERS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT MAKES A GIRLS FEELING TICK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

#12 2010-01-01 05:42:36

movieyou2003
Female (27), China

DICK wrote:

I GUESS THERE IS ONLY HONG THAT IS INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES A GIRL WANT TO SHOULDER RIDE ON GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THE GIRLS POINT OF VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT, SO FAR ONLY ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THIS SUBJECT. WE ALL KNOW WHY GUYS WANT TO HAVE GIRLS RIDE ON THEIR SHOULDERS, I WANT TO HEAR WHAT MAKES A GIRLS FEELING TICK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

as i told you i also like ride on guys, i like to feel their neck muscles between my legs, and i like their neck veins too, i like their beard on my thighs, i like they have square and strong jaw, and i like headsicssor guys a lot, it is just a sexual fetish.

#13 2010-01-11 02:35:41

Ladylifter
Bonus member
Male (42), United States

Whatever it is I'm grateful!!!

#14 2010-04-11 23:51:41

riderrii
Female (21), Finland

i like to feel guys/girls neck between my legs

#15 2010-04-12 16:19:27

nysiosdio
Male (75), Canada

riderrii wrote:

i like to feel guys/girls neck between my legs

I guess this can be done in other ways than riding. Scissoring, for instance? "Standing headscissors" would be an ideal combo! If you have pics of this wonderful position, please send them to me!
Love,
Dio

#16 2010-04-13 14:16:39

ccccccc
Male (28), China

I guess so

movieyou2003 wrote:

DICK wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DICK

as i told you i also like ride on guys, i like to feel their neck muscles between my legs, and i like their neck veins too, i like their beard on my thighs, i like they have square and strong jaw, and i like headsicssor guys a lot, it is just a sexual fetish.

I enjoy shoulder riding

#17 2010-09-12 00:13:18

fincarry
Male (33), finland

My wife told me once that she likes feel my neck on her crotch and that shoulder riding is like riding on horse

Board footer