Ultimate shoulder rides

Internet's #1 shoulder riding community

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-08 00:34:58

mizelino
Male (51), Germany

Heavy Ride

I just had an amazing shoulder ride. One of my female neighbours just came over to my house. Her husband was at work and the asked me to drink a glas of wine, good idea I thought.
She is a very tall and heavy woman, at least 100 kg. I am 85 kg.
We watched TV an drank 2 glases of wine as we were talking about strength. I told her that she seems to be very strong to me. She said that at concerts she allways carries her female friends on her shoulders and I said that I dont believe that. She said that sometimes she even carries her husband on her shoulders trough the house. She asked me how heavy I am and I said 85 kg. She said her husband ist only 75 kg, but for sure she could carry me also. I asked her if she would try I would also try to carry her. She said "what do you think how heavy I am? I said it must be a bit more than I weight. She Said that she cant believe that I can carry her, her husband often tried but he cant do it. I told her that I carried a girl of 120 kg on my shoulders before. She said she is 110 kg and the only person who ever carried her is a girlfriend of about 100 kg but she would love to try.
She told me to stand on a chair than she put her haid between my legs and lifted me very easily. She walked with me up and down the room for about ten times. She noticed that my male organ got quite hard an her neck after a while and she laughed. Than she put me down and said its my turn now.
Ok. She stood an the chair. She was wearing leggins and some verz sexy boots and I put my haid right between her thick legs. I struggled but somehow I made it an stood up. I saw the reflection of us two in the window of the living room. I looked like a boy under that huge woman. She said wow, your strong, now walk honey.
I walked 3times from one end of the room to the other and it was hard to breath. I made one more round and then I had to let her down. We both laughed and I said that next time I will be better than her. She said no way!!! But she enjoyed the ride very much and she would love to do that again. Then we wathed TV for a while and and she went back to her house. I think there is nothing better than riding on womens shoulders and to carry very heavy women. I had never expected both to happen this night but I am sure she will come over to my place verz soon. How can I tell her to make a movie or to take some pictures. I am sure she is afraid her husband could see those photos?

Regards Mike

#2 2009-09-08 01:08:37

equidum
Male (72), France

Re: Heavy Ride

It must be a huge effort to lift and carry 110 kg, but, with proper training, you should be able to take Her for longer rides ! Thks for sharing this very good story, and please .... Keep us posted to the next ones !!
Equidum

#3 2009-09-08 01:19:37

patrick20020
Male, USA

Nice story!  Heavy riders are the best.  I carried a 129kg woman once and it was incredible.  I hope to get the chance to do it again.

#4 2009-09-08 15:59:20

Rider16
Male (21), Sweden

Woow,awesome story!!How did you feel riding her shoulders,how did it feel?What did you think when you were riding her?
Please tell us the next ones too.

Rider16

#5 2009-09-08 21:43:51

buongiov
Male (30), UK

That was a great story!
I am surprised that a woman can be so strong as to lift an 85 kg man!!! I almost find it hard to believe it!

#6 2009-09-08 23:51:53

mizelino
Male (51), Germany

Rider16 wrote:

Woow,awesome story!!How did you feel riding her shoulders,how did it feel?What did you think when you were riding her?
Please tell us the next ones too.

Rider16

It was an awesome feeling to sit on her shoulders, I canīt wait till she comes again. But it was not the first time that I was riding on girls shoulders, one of them was about 65 kg, she was unbelievable strong.

#7 2009-09-09 06:01:10

caballito
Bonus member
Male (In his sixties), South America

You are my hero

#8 2009-09-10 13:52:27

Forrest
Male (40), Sweden

Woow, that was great!

#9 2009-09-12 16:49:07

namaegaaru
Male (66), United States of America

I believe that you too have much creative writing talent and wish to encourage you to continue.  If this story is true you may wish to be very careful because sooner or later a very young child that is a neighbor will tell the husband that the wife has been visiting you if this child has seen this and tell whatever else this child has seen. Continue with these encounters  and sooner or later the husband will know.

Sam

#10 2009-09-12 18:59:34

caballito
Bonus member

Congratulations!
Have you carried her only one day?

mizelino wrote:

I just had an amazing shoulder ride. One of my female neighbours just came over to my house. Her husband was at work and the asked me to drink a glas of wine, good idea I thought.
She is a very tall and heavy woman, at least 100 kg. I am 85 kg.
We watched TV an drank 2 glases of wine as we were talking about strength. I told her that she seems to be very strong to me. She said that at concerts she allways carries her female friends on her shoulders and I said that I dont believe that. She said that sometimes she even carries her husband on her shoulders trough the house. She asked me how heavy I am and I said 85 kg. She said her husband ist only 75 kg, but for sure she could carry me also. I asked her if she would try I would also try to carry her. She said "what do you think how heavy I am? I said it must be a bit more than I weight. She Said that she cant believe that I can carry her, her husband often tried but he cant do it. I told her that I carried a girl of 120 kg on my shoulders before. She said she is 110 kg and the only person who ever carried her is a girlfriend of about 100 kg but she would love to try.
She told me to stand on a chair than she put her haid between my legs and lifted me very easily. She walked with me up and down the room for about ten times. She noticed that my male organ got quite hard an her neck after a while and she laughed. Than she put me down and said its my turn now.
Ok. She stood an the chair. She was wearing leggins and some verz sexy boots and I put my haid right between her thick legs. I struggled but somehow I made it an stood up. I saw the reflection of us two in the window of the living room. I looked like a boy under that huge woman. She said wow, your strong, now walk honey.
I walked 3times from one end of the room to the other and it was hard to breath. I made one more round and then I had to let her down. We both laughed and I said that next time I will be better than her. She said no way!!! But she enjoyed the ride very much and she would love to do that again. Then we wathed TV for a while and and she went back to her house. I think there is nothing better than riding on womens shoulders and to carry very heavy women. I had never expected both to happen this night but I am sure she will come over to my place verz soon. How can I tell her to make a movie or to take some pictures. I am sure she is afraid her husband could see those photos?

Regards Mike

#11 2009-09-13 13:57:01

mizelino
Male (51), Germany

Yes, but She told me, she will come over soon, maybe next week. I cant wait to ride those strong shoulders again.

#12 2009-09-13 19:54:03

namaegaaru

Tell us what happened after the husband finally found out.

You could possibly advertise your wish to shoulder carry and be shoulder carried by heavy women and receive many responses. What is there to lose? Maybe you, the wife, and the husband could then occasionally trade horses, have fun, and avoid bitter fights and quarrels between you and the husband and the wife and the husband.

Will you be happy if she and her husband fight due to your secret involvement?

Sam

#13 2009-09-14 00:31:54

caballito
Bonus member

If she's broken in her husband as well as she's broken Mizelino, she'd ride on Mizelino shoulders (her husband too) and Mizelino'd ride on her shoulders (her husband too).
Mizelino'd ride on husband's shoulders as a training, then the wife'd ride on the husband's shoulders in the future.

namaegaaru wrote:

Tell us what happened after the husband finally found out.

You could possibly advertise your wish to shoulder carry and be shoulder carried by heavy women and receive many responses. What is there to lose? Maybe you, the wife, and the husband could then occasionally trade horses, have fun, and avoid bitter fights and quarrels between you and the husband and the wife and the husband.

Will you be happy if she and her husband fight due to your secret involvement?

#14 2009-09-15 00:53:04

namaegaaru

Would it be alright to shoulder carry your wife's older sister? She may not break me. She has to charm me.

Sam

#15 2009-09-15 09:23:52

mizelino
Male (51), Germany

Hi Sam,
It would be alright to shoulder carry or ride any female as long as both the rider and the horse have fun, but mom is absolutely not my thing.

#16 2009-09-16 03:24:16

caballito
Bonus member

break is in poetic manner and charm is in poetic manner too.
Wife's older sister have ridden on you because you wish it and she want it (this play is consensual and nobody breaks or is broken).

namaegaaru wrote:

Would it be alright to shoulder carry your wife's older sister? She may not break me. She has to charm me.

#17 2009-09-16 03:27:17

caballito
Bonus member

Then this lady would carry her husband and would ride on you because her husband is too weak.

mizelino wrote:

Hi Sam,
It would be alright to shoulder carry or ride any female as long as both the rider and the horse have fun, but mom is absolutely not my thing.

#18 2010-07-03 05:50:54

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider
Female (34), USA

Hi,

I'm a 34-year-old woman in the U.S. (Midwest).  I have been overweight for many years but have lost 50 pounds this year, and currently weigh around 250 pounds.  I am so interested in receiving shoulder rides (from men only) -- I think I feel this way because I have been heavy for so long.  My question is -- how much weight would you say an average man can carry?  I don't expect most men to be able to carry me now, but if I reach 180 or 190 pounds would most men find that too heavy?  Also, I am almost six feet tall -- does it matter if the man giving you the ride is  a little bit shorter than you, or is it easier if he is taller?  I'm curious to hear what members think about this.  I'm looking forward to trying to find a ride (my first since I was about twelve) in a few months.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

#19 2010-07-03 13:55:05

trigger
Male (38), India

Hi..if i was in US..i wud love to carry you 24/7 and 365 days on my shoulder.
but i m in India.
well i thnk abt weight - everyone has their choices..well like i am 70 kg.
but i want to carry girls who weigh more than me.
and if u r like 120-130 kg. i will feel like heaven if u ride me.
and ur height is a + point..as u can easily mount on the guy.
I pray to God to carry you once in my life.
do u have any plans of cmng to India..if yes..than ur horse is waiting for you.

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider wrote:

Hi,

I'm a 34-year-old woman in the U.S. (Midwest).  I have been overweight for many years but have lost 50 pounds this year, and currently weigh around 250 pounds.  I am so interested in receiving shoulder rides (from men only) -- I think I feel this way because I have been heavy for so long.  My question is -- how much weight would you say an average man can carry?  I don't expect most men to be able to carry me now, but if I reach 180 or 190 pounds would most men find that too heavy?  Also, I am almost six feet tall -- does it matter if the man giving you the ride is  a little bit shorter than you, or is it easier if he is taller?  I'm curious to hear what members think about this.  I'm looking forward to trying to find a ride (my first since I was about twelve) in a few months.

The Horse

#20 2010-07-19 02:57:40

fincarry
Male (33), finland

Oh my god...

#21 2010-07-20 03:16:24

Gregoryan
Male (43), Australia Sydney

Soon-To-Be Shoulder Rider wrote:

Hi,

My question is -- how much weight would you say an average man can carry?  I don't expect most men to be able to carry me now, but if I reach 180 or 190 pounds would most men find that too heavy?  Also, I am almost six feet tall -- does it matter if the man giving you the ride is  a little bit shorter than you, or is it easier if he is taller?  I'm curious to hear what members think about this.  I'm looking forward to trying to find a ride (my first since I was about twelve) in a few months.

I think that your 6ft height is not a problem at all, [although i'm 6' 1 1/2"] I would Love  to carry a taller woman than myself. I am slim. 73 kg [160.6 lbs] and have carried my own weight before ok! and will soon be giving a ride to a friend of 81kg [178 lbs  ]. I imagine this will be fine, i will have to get back to you on this, and whether more weight would seem possible. I still remember to do my squats in readiness!

to give Female Riders a shoulder ride; Sydney AU

Board footer